1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by smithrick, Jul 5, 2016.

Hello, I just want to know that, If i am from India and i wanted to create a Us based amazon affiliate account. So it is possible or not?

smithrick, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  2. datafeedr

datafeedr Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's possible if you have an appropriate website. Note that for the US program you need to sign up at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com (not via affiliate-program.amazon.in).

datafeedr, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  3. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply @datafeedr but just wanted to understand that why US based amazon affiliate approve any indian based person account (Currently lives in mumbai). Also let me know how transaction will take place. Like will they send me affiliate money in my indian bank account? Please share any reference article if you have.

smithrick, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  4. datafeedr

datafeedr Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what rules Amazon USA uses to approve accounts. I don't live in the US either but was approved for the US program without problems. Imo the quality of your website will be more important than where you live.

Amazon USA pays non-USA based affiliates by check.

datafeedr, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  5. kenilshah

kenilshah Active Member

Best Answers:
    for that you can use your bank details in amazon account. from that you will get your money to your bank account easily. they approve Indian account. dont worry about it. because my account they approve :)

kenilshah, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  6. bloggingmindset.com

bloggingmindset.com Member

Best Answers:
    i need amazon affiliate account with api i will buy who is ready to sell for me

bloggingmindset.com, Oct 7, 2016 IP