1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ashotcamerashot, Feb 18, 2016.

I'm from Ukraine and Paypal don't work to recieve money in my f***ing country. I have in affiliate networks money and these networks work only Paypal (don't Paxum or Payoneer). People from Poland (because Poland beside Ukraine) please help me sign up in Paypal. Or maybe somebody know how sign up from Ukraine with possibility recieve money?

ashotcamerashot, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  2. NextMove

NextMove Member

Best Answers:
    go to Poland, make a lot friends on there, specially with friends having paypal, then do exchange with your local money.. :)

NextMove, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  3. kintaro81

kintaro81 Member

Best Answers:
    it seem that something is moving:

"Now that the National Bank allowed receiving electronic payments, the only obstacle for PayPal to start operating in Ukraine is the lengthy process of registration and receiving a banking license."

source: http://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/business/ukraine-moves-towards-paypal-residents-can-now-receive-e-payments-from-abroad-408076.html
    Meanwhile I think you need to open a bank account in a neighborhood country. :(

kintaro81, Mar 14, 2016 IP