1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sick of DDOS Attack? Need DDOS Protected VPS/Dedicated Server | Free WHMCS | $65.95

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by rohit09, May 7, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    Are you sick and tired with random DDOS Attack? Or you bought a VPS or dedicated server from High cost server selling company and paying 100$ of billing every day? If you tired enough let me tell you your search is end we are giving you the opportunity to grab a ultimate solution. Full DDOS Protection with live monitor. Not beveling me? Fine. I give some smart FAQ answer you can ask your current DDOS Protection provider the same questions -

1. How many types of protection you can give me?
    Ans: 25 Types of protections. No one can give you that. We can protect you from -
    TCP SYN+ACK
    TCP FIN
    TCP RESET
    TCP ACK
    TCP ACK+PSH
    TCP Fragment
    UDP
    ICMP
    IGMP
    HTTP Flod
    Brute Flood
    Connection Flood
    Slowloris
    Spoofing
    DNS flood
    Mixed SYN+UDP or ICMP+UDP flood
    Ping of Death
    Smurf
    Reflected ICMP and UDP
    Teardrop
    Zero-day DDoS attacks
    Attacks against common web servers such apache
    Proxy DDOS Attack
    16 DNS based servers Attacks.

All of them. Also we are updating daily..

2. What you have extra which make you special?
    ANS. You can go any site where you will find like One or two protections process. But here we are giving you 5 types of protection process.
    1. Bluemiles DDOS Protection with Lightning FAST speed.
    2. Riorey Protection with 24x7 Monitor Hardware.
    3. CISCO Guard Firewall with IP DESK (Port Blocking / No Port Blocking)
    4. COMODO Scanner / Norton Scanner DNS Protection.
    5. (On Demand) AVG Antivirus with Lifetime monthly updates. (SCAN FREE, Virus FREE, Network HACKING free and more)

3. I'm still care about Uptime and the speed what about it?
    ANS: 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. 1Gbps Speed stable even when you getting DDOS.

4. How do you help me if I get longtime DDOS?
    ANS. We tested Running CAMFROG (Video Chat application) and random DDOS upto 100GBPS+ PPT / UDP DDOSing over 2 hrs. But there is no disconnection video or audio issue. Everything was fine also tested on Video Streaming everything was fine.

5. If I'm under attack how do you help me?
    ANS. You just have to tell us you are under attack after purchasing the item. We do FREE cPanel Migration and 24x7 Monitor your site and we will protect you from the attack.

So, There is on and on and on questions I give you here best 5. Also We are offing Free WHMCS with our Protected VPS only. After purches the VPS you have to open a ticket for WHMCS license. We get you the license within 24hrs. The license only active with once, so you have to let us know your dedicated IP on the ticket. The license active as long you are paying for the VPS when you stop paying we are closing your license immediately. Please talk with us before order if you have any confusion. Please follow our TOS thank you.

With VPS
    Secure SSH Acess: Yes
    A+1 Support: Yes
    Xeon Processor Using
    1Gbps Speed on Server.
    5 Shared Node only
    Cost Started: $65.95
    ORDER NOW OR SEE OUR ALL PLANS.

With Dedicated Server
    Secure SSH Acess: Yes
    OS Change anytime you ask.
    A+1 Support: Yes
    TOP Processors Using
    1Gbps Dedicated Speed on Server.
    NO DMCA Servers are also available.
    Cost Started: $250.95
    ORDER NOW OR SEE OUR ALL PLANS.

Please care fully choose your plan. If you have any confusion please ask first - We supply your VPS within 12hrs and Dedicated Server within 72Hrs. iwebhostu.com - takes all SLA and Hardware all responsibility.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2012
    rohit09, May 7, 2012 IP
  2. applelongway

applelongway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hope have long-term cooperation with you.ask me price. apple88longway@163.com

applelongway, May 16, 2012 IP