1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

shrinkearn

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Jin2, Apr 7, 2018.

I just tested shrinkearn, the new adfly competitor in town, a great and ultra modern web interface although it's translated with some online translator apparently.

Now the amazing part is the payout rate, 20$ for 1000 views, which is 4 times the adfly rate, and on top of that the ads are not not a nest of scamware, plain adsense ads from what I can tell.

Now I have a couple of issue with this site.

First the rate seems too good to be true, and after testing for a while I suspect something wrong about the view counter. During the test period, my views were roughly half the views I would get from adfly, so do you think they could fake the view counters to increase their rates artificially?

Secondly and more importantly I'm pretty sure adsense is only for content pages, so they may violate adsense policies. Not only that, I have adsense on my own content pages and I suspect linking to other adsense ads may have a negative impact on my RPM.

So what is your opinion about shrinkearn ?

Jin2, Apr 7, 2018 IP