1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Showing Not Found Error again and again

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SkyWaltz Labs, Feb 17, 2015.

Dear All,

I have a website having domain age of 6 months. We redesigned the website and changed the URLs of few pages and deleted some of the pages and posts. Now ranking is dropped and my website is nowhere for the certain keywords and its showing lots of "Not Found Error" in Google Webmasters Tools. Now Alexa rank is also falling down day by day. Even I have redirected the old URLs to the new one, but Google is showing "Not Found Error" again and again. I don't have the exact URL list which we have changed and deleted for which Google is showing error. Google is not showing all those URLs at a time which now do not exist. Its showing after each indexation.

Can anyone suggest how to retrieve those URLs which not don't exist now and in the past Google has indexed those URLs, so that I could redirect those URLs to new existing URLs?

Thanks in advance.

SkyWaltz Labs, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  2. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    can you show me URL of the that website ?

nevedita, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Xenu is the tool that will help you find broken links on your website that needs to apply 301 redirection. Also, you should have find out the broken URL's from the sitemap (if) you had created before.

Kushal Shah, Feb 24, 2015 IP