1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Showing keyword in post

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Dmak02, Jul 30, 2010.

How do I show and track what search keyword does my users search to visit my post? I want to show the keyword in the post.

Dmak02, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess in webmaster tool you will know what keywords most winning in your post.

KimiGermany, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. zhoom

zhoom Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics (GA) is the easiest free way to do this. You will need to install the tracking code into each page.

Then you can check GA reports and it gives you visitors by keyword and a whole range of other stuff that is very useful.

For anyone looking to make educated decisions about anything to do with their website, GA is a must!!

zhoom, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  4. Dmak02

Dmak02 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think my question was misunderstood. In my posts, I want it to say "Hello User, you found my blog searching for the keyword "keyword"!" How can I do that with wordpress?

Dmak02, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  5. solot2r

solot2r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a plugin for that at the wordpress dot org site. You may have to play with how you search for it, but I remember seeing one in there but you will also need to check which version it was tested up to. Some of the plugins have not been tested for the newer versions of wordpress.

solot2r, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  6. kecoa-ngamuk

kecoa-ngamuk Peon

Best Answers:
    kecoa-ngamuk, Aug 8, 2010 IP