1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Showing analytics for multiple users

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by telescope, Oct 15, 2015.

Hi. I am working with a client whose immediate need is the ability to show analytics for their users, by hooking into Google Analytics. This would mean that it needs to work for multiple user accounts, probably fed into the plugin. This seems like it might be a great solution, but I am unsure if it really allows us to do that, or if it is limited to one account specified in the options. Can someone please let me know? Hoping to find out the answer soon. Thanks!

telescope, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well the Better Analytics addon is designed for logging and reporting on a specific web property (whatever the site you have it running on in a normal case). What sort of users are they that they would need to see Google Analytics?

digitalpoint, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  3. telescope

telescope Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are users signing up for a service offering a one stop portal for their analytics as well as social insight, sharing, etc. etc. etc... for a particular industry. So is this possible at all? What about with the pro service?

telescope, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It can do that for your web properties, but it's not a portal where end users can access their own Google Analytics through their site if that's what you mean.

digitalpoint, Oct 20, 2015 IP