1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Show Desktop To MSN Contact On Webcam?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by gobbly2100, Dec 12, 2007.

Hey,

I just wanted to know if it is possible (without a TV card) to show people my desktop through MSN in like a webcam convo or something?

At the moment I have to point my cam at the screen but it would be really nice if there was a way I could have it show my desktop directly as such.

Anyone know of anything like this?

gobbly2100, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  2. mgupta_uk

mgupta_uk Peon

Best Answers:
    There is one website logmein.com. Install logmein software on both ends make your ids then you can see the desktops for each others. Even you can access the hard drives and others thing. I think this will workout for you.

mgupta_uk, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. coolraghav

coolraghav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    erm
    why not use remote desktop ?

coolraghav, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. Mezo

Mezo Peon

Best Answers:
    Remote sounds like the better option, but it would allow access to your files...
    Other than that, I don't know off the top of my head of any program that would suit your needs.

Mezo, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  5. gobbly2100

gobbly2100 Banned

Best Answers:
    I found a program that does just what I want but the only problem now is that when I run it, my CPU go's crazy, I need something to do just this but something less demanding

http://www.webcammax.com/

Quite a nice program but don't use if you are on a singlecore I think it is.

gobbly2100, Dec 15, 2007 IP