1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Show content only once per IP!

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by microcon, Dec 2, 2013.

1. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    Not very nice ... as usual cannot expect anything else from your GEN ... but I would not come down to your level and answer,
    cause no matter what ever I say... you will not accept it... have a wonderful LIFE...

manish_khanna, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    By that I assume you mean generation -- yeah us creepy 40-somethings with our work ethics, actually thinking rules and guidelines make things easier, and expecting progress and improvements to take less than a quarter our lifetimes... Expecting people after almost a decade of being told not to do things to actually *SHOCK* crapping out outdated outmoded buggy insecure code any old way...

deathshadow, Dec 3, 2013 IP
    malky66 and D3Tek like this.
  3. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    nothing against your work, just your language ... is more than enough...
    Nobody is coming to tell you how to do things and if you wish to suggest rather be polite, instead of using rough language

No matter how smart you are , if you going to be using word as "rectum" etc you will not be treated well ...
    But Still I do not wish to tell you how you should or shouldn't speak... as you have ETHICS... just no Manners...
    have million other things to do then wasting my time with you.

manish_khanna, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  4. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never said you *must* use MySQLi or PDO. I said you *should* use it - it's your code. People have had ample amount of warning to start moving over to MySQLi and PDO, you should definitely start using them now and save yourself the hassle and work when MySQL simply doesn't work anymore and you need to re-do all your out-dated code.

D3Tek, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The real laugh being that WAS polite for me... oh noes, he said "rectum" -- Christmas on a cracker what would have happened if I had said Derrière? Tuchas? Rump? Backside? Ass? You know, the place on 1997 where most developers have their heads wedged so far up we need to call an orthodontist to handle the extraction?

But no, let's just have more of the status quo FTMFW asshattery backed by soft, limp, metrosexual "Wah, wah, wah, language" idiocy that separates upper-middle-class life paid for by mommy and daddy from blue collar people who've actually had to work. Can't attack what was said, so instead go for how it was said... that's like sleazeball lawyers who can't argue the evidence, so they go after how the evidence was gathered.

Though to paraphrase our good buddy George: "When I want programmers to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to a bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps programmers to remember. You can't write good software without profanity - but it has to be eloquent profanity! Programmers without profanity couldn't code their way out of a piss-soaked paper bag... and sometimes by God, I just get caught up in my own eloquence!"

That was a joke... probably went pow-zoom-phwee over a lot of the more 'sensitive' out there. **** 'em.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    deathshadow, Dec 4, 2013 IP
    sarahk and malky66 like this.
  6. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he's just from a different culture, thus his objection to the word.

D3Tek, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  7. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    It is OK @D3Tek... this is a what they call Cyber Bulling ....

I wish he knew "It is always the way it was said, then what was said... "

He thinks my parents paid for my College Fees, when I moved to Australia in 2002 from India with less than $900. My First Job was a Dishwasher ... lived weeks on bread and ketchup... It is easy for people to Judge and i don't blame him, he may have lived his entire life Bulling others. It is a shame he is over 40 still he haven't learn lesson of politeness.
    Now I have 2 successful online businesses and have many more people working with me .

I have been way too busy developing Businesses, then looking out what is latest .
    This is my First Forum and actively working on it from last 1 month.. never had a chance...

Alrite I am not watching this thread anymore, he can say what ever he likes... truth Is he have more time to complain ..
    And I have less time to spend with him then making money....

manish_khanna, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If they are running any form OO code they'll have something like
    $db->query($string);

That means you just have to change the code behind $db and it seamlessly converts the entire site.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2013 IP