1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should parked domains be submitted to search engines, worked on PR and backlinks?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by webtastic, Aug 15, 2006.

Hello all! This is only my second post so forgive the complete n00b question and my lack of SEO skills, but - I've been purchasing domain names from time to time that I think (hope) will be valuable some day.

Thanks to my lurking around digital point for a while, I finally decided to give parking a try based on comments of many people monetizing their idle domains in their domain portfolios.

I've parked my domains and have adsense on them- should I try to build up their PR by listing the domains in directories and working on backlinks, or should I not even waste the time (since there is no "real" content other than the adds relating to the domain names)?

Thanks!

webtastic, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as long as it doesn't occupy too much time, submitting to search engines would not do any harm.

eddy2099, Aug 15, 2006 IP