1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should kewords match across numerous blogs

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by newimaging, Dec 24, 2010.

We are doing a website for parents and nannies about parenting. So far I am using about 3 keywords for each blog that describe the blog best, and try to use them in the heading and about 2 or 3 times in the blog text. I have 3 questions.

1. Should I have keywords on all or lots of blogs across my website match, or should I always include the obvious keyword in each blog such as "parent" or "nanny"

2. Is 3 keywords enough, or how many can I use without getting flagged ? Does it dilute my page if I have to many?

3. If I put in a keyword term such as "parenting for toodlers" does that also count as 2 separate keywords "parenting" and "toddler"

4. Does using Tags in Wordpress influence Search Engines, are they like keywords ?

newimaging, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  2. maahi

maahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, matching keywords matching with your website will help to promote to your website.

maahi, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  3. dannbkk

dannbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What keywords are you using for the blog post headlines?

dannbkk, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  4. kamaljit1987

kamaljit1987 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of course, it is definitely help to get ranking in SERP.So always use keywords in your all blog posts.

kamaljit1987, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  5. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    How is your blog laid out? Do you have multiple posts on one page? Here is what I would do:

1. I find it much easier to have individual pages for each post. You might too:))
    2. Then get the Wordpress seo plugin by Yoast. Study it and you will very quickly learn all you need to know for now about SEO. It will make sure you have your Title, meta tags etc correct.
    3. Don't focus so much on your keywords. If you concentrate on writing good useful content, your keywords, and most importantly synonyms, will automatically be used. Google really stresses this. For example, if you have a good blog about parenting, Google expects to see "toddler" somewhere on your site and you will get credit for it.

Don't get me wrong. You do need to make good use of keywords, but not the same one, over and over. It is hard for me to explain. Each page of your site should be focused on a "parenting related" keyword. That phrase should be a h1 tag which will probably be the title of your blog post, and which will probably be in the Title Tag for SEO purposes for that page. Each page should be focused on a different keyword.

Hope this helps.

zeekstern, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  6. mserika2010

mserika2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Relevant if you have comparative keywords, that would not only reflect your sites to have a good position but for having a good visibility in serp.

mserika2010, Feb 1, 2011 IP