1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should India fight for Kashmir or live to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok so will leave your home if some1 asks to give u ?????????????????

Jackob2916, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now I understand the deployment of more than half a million soldiers of Indian Army in Kashmir. To protect it from China and Pakistan.

IMO, Independent Kashmir will be the ideal solution for the conflict.

wmghori, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  3. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are the only one who can understand in this whole DP......

4. superfrankie

superfrankie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share the report of the Surveys?

superfrankie, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  5. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of India if there was any other nation than would have closed this issue since long don't know why Indian Govt. is not try to solve this issue if you have made total of the expense since 1947, what India has spend and what a war would cost it, I think war would be cheaper.

6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    An "independent" Kashmir would be defenseless and the Paki's would just annex it.

"Kashmir" is currently part of India, part of Pakistan, and part of China. Some Kashmiri's want independence, others want to be part of one of those other three nations, but most don't seem to care one way or the other.

Heck, I'm not even sure that Pakistan wants all of Kashmir. They might be happy to lop off the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh, while leaving Jammu.

This gets a lot more complicated when you consider that Pakistan itself may break up into multiple nations in the next few decades.

Of course, if Balochistan manages to gain independence from Pakistan... that still doesn't resolve the issue that other parts of Balochistan are currently in Iran and Afghanistan.

The U.S. might not be such a bad place if we kicked the Californian's out.

Will.Spencer, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  7. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is the opinion about POK ?

it career, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  8. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:

Kashmir is the place which is full of confusion as there are many resources which are hidden in mountain valley's so China, Pakistan and India needs that resources non of them are thinking of those innocent people that's why Pakistan has sent its people to kill real Kashmir's and capture it and up to some extent it has got success and now china has also capture many regions of Arunachal Pradesh so that portion of India will be seperated India should get alert and take action against this kind of activities.

This gets a lot more complicated when you consider that Pakistan itself may break up into multiple nations in the next few decades.

You are right looking towards Pakistan's current situation it will be definitely broke into pieces so whats the use of taking Kashmir it will definitely make the situation worst.

9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Pakistan currently holds it and I don't think they are going to give it independence or give it to China or India without a fight that would leave a huge portion of the populace of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) dead.

Pakistan was supposed to withdraw from PoK in 1948, after United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 was passed. But they just ignored it and no one did anything about it.

Local groups like the Balawaristan National Front and the Gilgit-Baltistan United Movement have pushed for full or partial independence from Pakistan, largely due to Pakistan's often brutal treatment of non-Sunni Muslims. But, those groups are far less powerful than the Pakistani government and the Sunni Taliban.

10. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I also want to hear from people from pakistan who is generously advising india to give independence to kashmir , if kashmir is given independence , why not POK as well ?

it career, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  11. tushar09

tushar09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one wants to cut and give "head" from the body to other people. So why you think that India will give Kashmir to other country. (its the part of country, like your HEAD)..

tushar09, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ehh... if my foot was gangrenous I would have it cut off. Kashmir ain't exactly the "head" of India.

13. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Dont know about which survey you are talking about, see here is the 'First' Kashmir survey produces 'startling' results http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/10161171.stm

Vebtools, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  14. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are not really going to get the ground zero facts by interviewing just 3.7k members, the survey has to be conducted on a much higher scale to reach to a decent conclusion

I have been personally to Kashmir and I have a few friends from there, who recall, as they had no problems till the late 1980's i.e around 1989, until when the Kashmiri Pundits were massacred and were made to run off for their lives, its from then the prob has arose.

The real Kashmiris aren't living in major parts of Kashmir valley any more, they have moved inside the Indian nation and live in Jammu sectors, its mainly the Kurds who live in Kashmir valley, so I don't find it startling if they wish for a independent nation.

I think my above provided resolution is a much better pay off, for both the nations

masterrio, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  15. tushar09

tushar09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, pakistan is Head of India or china, as from your map??

tushar09, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  16. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Finalize the current line of control and move on... been fighting too long!

inspiroHost, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  17. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its some thing India have been insisting even though parts of Kashmir are occupied by pak as PoK, but these guys aren't happy with the world's prospective. Indian govt. had come forward more than a million times to have LoC as the finale but as usual pak won't listen, may be they would if China forces them r america stop its funding, there is no other way I see a change in the attitude

masterrio, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Islam doesn't really have the concept of "peace" with non-Muslims, only the concept of temporary truces, also known as hudna.

Territory under control of Muslims is known as Dar al-Islam, "The House of Islam." Territory not under the control of Muslims is known as "Dar al-Harb", "The House of War." War will continue, punctuated by such temporary peaces as are necessary, as long as any territory is not part of Dar al-Islam.

Will.Spencer, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  19. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohk so do you think that Non-Muslims will give their area to Muslims ??? Its totally wrong no one will give their land to others and if its is written in Islam than all the followers of Islam should be killed.

Jackob2916, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    do you want my home? lol
    we didn't choose our nationality and where born I guess.

babak44, Jul 5, 2010 IP