1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should India fight for Kashmir or live to Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Jun 30, 2010.

1. josephwaldman1984

josephwaldman1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    dude i think ya forgot abt the statement of Kasmir's PM say's that we love to live with India only ... :p

josephwaldman1984, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Jahagir is not aware of Kashmir issue so he is telling this thing.....

Even Muslims is India is telling they are safe in India compare to Pakistan why don't Pakistan think of this. They cannot handle even small Pakistan than how they will handle Kashmir.

Jackob2916, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. josephwaldman1984

josephwaldman1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    cuz they are brainless

4. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    G8 Joseph you are right..

5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah you right. Keshmir belong to it's people so they have to chose their destiny.

what's your opinion if they want to have their own country? a country name Keshmir?

babak44, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  6. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    As i have said earlier Muslims are more safe in India rather than in any other Muslim countries. And as i said earlier many Pakistanis have migrated to Kashmir so they will definitely vote to Pakistan only.

7. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe you were right but they are people of Kashmir right now, far from where they came from. if they are more safe in India why they should vote for Pakistan?

anyway if they want to be separate and live alone, what will be both countries reaction? a part of Kashmir is in Pakistan territory either.

I less know about Kashmir and their origin but know about Kurds that they are Muslim but always they desire to have their own country.

babak44, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  8. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there was an survey held by an British Team few months back, it seemed only 16% of the J&K wanted to be with Pak, while around 25% wished to be with India, while a huge number had no prob with either way r an independent Kashmir nation.

Personally, I would like to see entire J&K with India,
    A simple favor by India in letting part of kashmir to be still occupied with pakistan is getting costlier from India as more over of our terror attacks are planned and trained in PoK. Pakistan have never followed LoC and they have infiltrated with every war where as India was stuck to its basic policy of no Indian should step outside LoC, ir-respective to the factor of the rivals move. May be its time for India to change this motive, this could help a lot.

I don't think residents of PoK would like to get into India, as it has been over 30 years since the parititioned happened and they would be happy residing with Pak r an independent Kashmir.

One important factor you have to note is, in India you won't find wars r conflicts between the 2 major Muslim group Shiyya and Sunni's where as you could find these even in the Pakistan.

A peace resolution has to be passed and Kashmir must be given a special status (with no change in countries geographies), the permissions have to be set in such a way, any pakistani or Indian can move freely (with out visa r govt. permission necssity) with in the state of Kashmir and it could help for the trade and business of Kashmir.

masterrio, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  9. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    As I told you most of Kashmiris are killed and the Hindus(Kashmiri Pandit's) who were living there were killed and some have migrated to other regions of Kashmir coz of terror which Pakistan has started to occupy it. As more and more people of Kashmir migrated Pakistani's also covered that regions and now most of Kashmir region is covered by Pakistan so its obvious that they will vote for Pakistan only and those who are real natives of Kashmir due to terror and threat of terrorist they are voting for Pakistan.

And about Kurds they are now tired of fight between India and Pakistan so at last they demands for their own Nation, as they also know that without India they can't survive and if Pakistan takes away Kashmir than whatever is left good in Kashmir will be captured by Taliban or Pakistan will not be able to handle the situation as they cannot handle Pakistan than how they will handle Kashmir.

10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone wan't there own country, doesn't mean that they'll get it. Tomorrow if californians want to form a new country would the US government give them independence?

Helvetii, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At this point, the rest of the USA probably wishes they could cut California loose, much like the EU and Greece. Texas is a better example, and there would be bloodshed.

Obamanation, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  12. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't California like the pride of America? From the silicon valley to the universities from the girls to Hollywood?

Thats the way hollywood makes it look atleast.

Helvetii, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm being a bit facetious. I believe we are 13th largest independent economy on the planet, though we used to be the 7th. We are also running a 19 billion dollar deficit(and growing). Greeces poor governance is dragging down the entire EU, and Califorinia's could do the same to the US. Of course they'd never let us separate, but I would bet you quite a few people quietly wish we would.

Obamanation, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  14. noneed

noneed Active Member

Best Answers:
    One solution, Embrace anarchism :D

noneed, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  15. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not like that if you have gone through history than you will come to know what is true if everyone wishes to have their own nation than every big nation will try to capture the small one not by war but will make that nation dependent on it. If Kashmir will become a separate nation than Pakistan and China will try to capture it.

16. josephwaldman1984

josephwaldman1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want you are you ready to give yourself ;)

17. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOLzz i think you are right Joseph...

18. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess during times many nations, Languages, Religions changed and we can back time as our favor. We have to accept situation we have now.

I guess extremists grow up when a nation were under pressure and couldn't reach to their desire. in restriction and prevention Taliban and Al-Qaeda could grow faster I think.

babak44, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  19. ibangalore

ibangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    Definately no . Why should India give its state to any other country especially pakistan .

ibangalore, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you have a constitution law that allows states to be independent if they want.

babak44, Jul 2, 2010 IP