1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I use hreflang tag?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bilal Anwar, Feb 8, 2019.

I'm really confuse about using the hreflang tag as my company have 3 different domain like xyz.com , xyz.co.uk & xyz.ae they want to rank in their country respectively. now I'm confuse about the result should I use the hreflang tag or should I work as separate domain with different content?

P.S: It is IT service providing website.

Bilal Anwar, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  2. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you need to use Hreflang tag of your every domains (You have mentioned) in order to tell Google what audience you are targeting.

you have to work on different content.

Shivani Shrivastav, Feb 17, 2019 IP
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since the hreflang tag tells Google about the language used on the specific page and search engines serve the result as per the language to the people searching for a particular language. So, it's better to use it.

MilesWeb, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Use it. Not sure about the rest of the world, but here everything defaults to English, which is not good if I am targeting Hispanics.

mmerlinn, Mar 2, 2019 IP
  5. earlinewilkerson

earlinewilkerson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Since the hreflang tag informs Google in regards to the language utilized on the particular page and search motors function the end effect as per the terminology to individuals searching for a specific terminology.

earlinewilkerson, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  6. yacysh

yacysh Member

Best Answers:
    You can have the same content with different domains. I explained the usage of hreflangs recently on my blog: https://www.pulno.com/blog/tutorial/seo-multi-language-hreflang

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    yacysh, Mar 19, 2019 IP