1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I try Bing ads?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by silent_1, Nov 6, 2014.

I have finance blog which is ranked at the top on bing and yahoo getting 300+ visitors from both browsers on daily basis. I have placed adsense on that blog but earning is too low. Should I try Bing ads?

silent_1, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Never try, never know. Nothing wrong to try the new PPC

lifeplayer, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  3. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing has a higher age demographic so if that is your target audience then yes, try it. I promote IM programs and Bing sucks for that because my age demo are all on Google. I frickin hate Google Ads

rjd1265, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  4. PartnerwithJackie

PartnerwithJackie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would give Bing a try. They normally have promotions when you sign up with them, like you get a $50 ad credit or something. It's worth a shot!

PartnerwithJackie, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  5. Golden Keywords Course

Golden Keywords Course Peon

Best Answers:
    Spy on your competitors for a week and see which ads you see running. If you think your competition is experiencing success then maybe there's a chance that you can as well.

Golden Keywords Course, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  6. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, it's worth to test with some small sume like $100-200.

Samker, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  7. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is talking about adding Bing ads to his website, not advertising through Bing. I believe that you must have a high-traffic website before you can get accepted as a Bing Ads publisher. I don't know of anyone who have bing ads on their website.

ablaye, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  8. falco80

falco80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can make a lot of money using your site with bing ads. they are not very selective in terms of sites so dont worry.
    I can get you 1600$ voucher packs for bing ads. at a very low price. if you use that you will have certainly over 700% ROI.
    Just don't add all the vouchers in the pack at once, and if you are using your personal details in the bing account (i suggest you use activated bing accounts, that i also provide), you should add like 10% of the money you spend in vouchers so you don't get your personal details banned from bing.

so, in short.
    1-relax over the site, its not paranoid google
    2-get an activated bing account to use only vouchers and don't get your details banned.
    3-get a large voucher. its much cheaper in the long run. 1000$ or over that.
    4-use voucher slowly adding each coupon slowly as you spend it. adding a 500$ value or so could get your account banned.
    5-repeat....have fun!

falco80, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  9. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense earnings depends upon the many factors. One of the important factor is where the traffic coming from? If the traffic is from Asia, then your CPC will be lower. If from USA or europe, CPC would be higher.

Bestservices4u, Feb 18, 2015 IP