1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I Start New Ad Account?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jojo12345, Mar 22, 2019.

I had a store that was performing well when I was running it up until January. I decided to have an agency take over my ads because I wanted to dedicate more time to one of my other companies. To say the least, they did a terrible job running my ads. They switched all of my ads from automatic bidding to cost cap. They started on my ads February 1st and ended March 14th. I took the ads back over and switched them from cost cap and back to automatic bidding. I started a fresh campaign, new ad sets, tested different creatives, tested new audiences, etc. The CTR and relevance score is the same as its always been. And the frequency is low. I'm not nearly getting the same results I used to be getting, I've been losing money every day. Is it possible my ad account/pixel are garbage and I need to start fresh with a new account/pixel?

The only thing from my eyes that is causing my ads not to perform well is the CPM. I know CPM isn't always the best metric to look at but considering I'm running the same ads as before I would think it should be around the same. I was averaging a $7 CPM but now it is $15-20.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jojo12345, Mar 22, 2019 IP
  2. RosieYingling

RosieYingling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add ad accounts to your Business Manager that you want to manage. :confused:

RosieYingling, Apr 20, 2019 IP