1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I Sell My 2 CJ sites earning $700 a month?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by chum112, Sep 2, 2009.

1. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeh. The thing is also, i haven't tried to maximize the income. And it should be very easy for the buyer.

Money would be handy with buying a unit though.

chum112, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  2. Deus Ex

Deus Ex Peon

Best Answers:
    The $8k sounds like a fair price and people will def buy

Deus Ex, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  3. greatkingdominvest

greatkingdominvest Guest

Best Answers:
    Why is it you are selling?
    Are you in the need of cash for starting up a new project?

As one of the other members mentioned, you could easily generate much more if you just want to give it a try.
    I would say giving up a $700/month website is crazy. Wouldn't you be pissed if you sell it and the buyer actually does exactly what is needet for boosting the earnings and sales? If you do it right it wouldn't just be $700/month but more like 7.000+ It's all about exposure and it seems like your visitors really like the product that you are selling so why give it up? I don't understand this.

Well back to the sales talk. If you want to sell it you could easily make $8.000+ but still I would think that was a rather low price for a website generating $700 a month without adwords interference and other advertising solutions. 700 x 12 = $8.400 = your yearly income on the website. If you boosted it and it made lets say just a couple of 100 bucks more every month it would look like 900 x 12 = $10.800

I would also say take 2 years of income price instead of only one year.
    If it really generates $8.400 a year I would ask for a price of minimum $25.000 which is 3 years of website income as it is now.

I almost forgot to mention, if you are interested in selling your website a good idea is to get a hold on all your payment info from your payments the website made this way you can easily show your income and the income opportunity for a new webmaster and it will help buyers see why your price is what it is.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
    greatkingdominvest, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  4. coldcoder

coldcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in my opinion you should invest some of the money you have and promote /advertise your site in adwords / adbrite / clicksor ..........etc

and after some time your sites will make you more money than 700$/month

but what do your sites talk about?

coldcoder, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  5. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeh that sounds good. Im not in a rush to sell. But i plan on buying a property soon and releasing these sites would earn me a bit.

chum112, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  6. BlogsAboutCrap

BlogsAboutCrap Peon

Best Answers:
    I would find someone that's willing to work on the site and grow it in exchange for a cut. This way, you can make money from it while someone else does the work.

BlogsAboutCrap, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  7. greatkingdominvest

greatkingdominvest Guest

Best Answers:
    Quite alright...

I understand this but have you tried to do as I mentioned about promoting your site through PPC advertising solutions, SEO or SMM to earn even more.

I know $700/month isn't that much and not quite as much as you need for purchasing a house, but if you boosted your earnings to 700 x 10 you would have 7.000 bucks a month instead and in a period of six months you would have gained $42.000.

Feel free to PM me with a link to your sites I would love to see them and I can also see if I can find a potential buyer for you in my country.

greatkingdominvest, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  8. atfmedia

atfmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    The battle of winning in business, online and offline, is finding a formula that is profitable, maximizing the potential, and duplicating your success. (Look at McDonalds, etc.)

You have found a way to make money on autopilot to the tune of $700/mo., so even if you choose to not try and grow the revenue from those web projects, you could take the same blueprint you used and duplicate it many times over in the same market, or some totally different market!

Duplicate your success... 2X...5X...100X...or even 1000X* over! (The Web is pretty big.)

If you are not in a hurry to sell, or do not desperately need the money today, turn your success into an empire! *($700,000 a month could get you there quickly.)

You've already conquered the hardest part... the rest is up to you.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.

atfmedia, Sep 8, 2009 IP