1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I no-index pages that are links to articles with a short blurb — more than 90% of the posts o

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by onlineblogger, Oct 8, 2016.

I have created a site like Digg.com, Bizsugar.biz: managewp.org. My site niche is WordPress and Web Development.

Users can submit links to my site. So, many pages are low quality because it has only about 50 words and those are also copied from original article. Eg.https://managewp.org/articles/13556/licensing-pros-and-cons-of-100-gpl-and-why-we-made-a-switch

I know that these pages are rally low quality and I can’t get SEO traffic. I have added a blog to my site and I write 1000+ word quality post per week. My traget is get SEO traffic for those blog posts.

Should I index only my blog and not the posts with the links? Should I no-index all low posts submitted by users of my site?

Or should I canonical tag back to the original article pages instead of noindex?

onlineblogger, Oct 8, 2016 IP