1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should i migrate to ecomerce ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Sep 20, 2018.

For a good period of time i am with clickbabk jvzoo etc .But i think i should take to a more serious business like ecomerce .I think people are more inclinated to buy psihical products instead of digital products .What are your thoughts on this ?

Spartan14, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Totally depends on who you are selling to. My 16-year-old son only buys video games (digitally.) My wife mostly buys clothes online. In my day job, I manage a big marketing budget and my team buys digital products and physical products, depending on what we need (e.g., an electronic stock photo or a new camera to take a photo.)

That said, there are considerably more physical products than digital products out there, so it is true that more money goes to physical products, in general, than to digital products. You can't eat or wear software.

jrbiz, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  3. mikeAff

mikeAff Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe E-commerce know a huge grow right now it became the business model
    but also there is need for Affiliate than another time :!

mikeAff, Sep 21, 2018 IP
  4. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People buy physical product on the websites, so it's half digital inquiries.

MatBerrows, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  5. Nitish3088

Nitish3088 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Every business is a serious business, every product has a huge potential be it physical or digital, people are using more digital services than ever. Everything that you see around is business from the internet service you are using to the keyboard you are typing with.

Nitish3088, Oct 4, 2018 IP
  6. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Еhe buyer will always find his product, I believe that everything depends on your goals. What do you want to sell? It's a commercial product or whatever you like and believe. the choice is yours.

Orol, Oct 5, 2018 IP
  7. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think now this is a very progressive idea, especially considering that this is now a very common business.

Buzzoid, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In my personal opinion unless you are a stand out marketer with a unique approach and strong following you most likely won't make great money selling other peoples product. I think you would see better success in selling a product or service YOU created.

NetStar, Oct 12, 2018 IP
  9. Andzej

Andzej Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is more important what are you selling. Maybe you have very good digital product or very good physical product? I was selling digital products but right now I am selling physical products but not because it is better to sell physical products but because I found a better niche.

Andzej, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  10. macG

macG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See, if you are looking to sell out products through the medium of Digital Marketing. A proper knowledge and experience is required. I would suggest you to check with online tutorials and improve your knowledge first to crack the leads online.

macG, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  11. Andzej

Andzej Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to try a lot of different niches to find a best money making niche which will work for you. It will take some time but it worth do test niches one after another.

Andzej, Dec 24, 2018 IP
  12. timothyloRiA

timothyloRiA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, for making more money you need to serious in ecomerce. You should try with buck products and services.

timothyloRiA, Dec 27, 2018 IP
  13. Tari Dan

Tari Dan Peon

Best Answers:
    Move on mate. There is no time to waste. I am into dropshipping and i am having fun already.

Tari Dan, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  14. Anna Gray

Anna Gray Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, right. You can switch to e-commerce, as people are more interested in buying products.

Anna Gray, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  15. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should migrate to ecommerce, as i believe the world is continously driven by ecommerce,as its give user to access or buy things from anywhere, without moving or struggling much all you need is a internet connection and smart-phone and everything is delievered from any corner of the world. According to the survey ecommerce industries is booming with rate of 6.45%, the reason could be minimum investment unlike brick and mortar store. Secondly, less manpower will be required to manage a e-commerce sotre. Thirdly, branding and advertisements are easy as it require less pain thanks to facebook, twitter and other social media. Fourthly, globally access without being physical present there.

wanessmark, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  16. Johny888

Johny888 Peon

Best Answers:
    OFcourse you should migrate to ecommerce, I'll give you some guide for new startups on how to grow ebusiness: https://pay.g2a.com/blog/grow-your-ecommerce-business-ebooks/

Johny888, Feb 26, 2019 IP