1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I make my own article directory

Discussion in 'Directories' started by volligraphy, Aug 31, 2011.

1. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone can help me to make article directory using wordpress included plagiarism detector like in expertscolumn{dot}com?

akbarul, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  2. Commoditytips

Commoditytips Peon

Best Answers:
    hello friend..
    Setting up your own Article directory takes some effort...Your own article directory can serve as yet another lead-generation tool for your primary website.
    Good Luck!!!

Commoditytips, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. emmons

emmons Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is going to be easy when you are competing with the masses of SEO "experts"

But to say that it is impossible is a load of BS, because if you put effort into something, you will get something in return.

emmons, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  4. ways3

ways3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear volligraphy,

I have 100+ article directories with all have unique c class ip's, all article directories age around 2 year and already 300 -400 article data base in all directories.
    Now i want to sell all directories with hosting and all the database what we have. If you are interested please mail me or you can PM me.

Thank you.

ways3, Oct 31, 2011 IP