1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I Kill Myself?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by P3ROXID3, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Maximise

Maximise Member

Best Answers:
    You can be banned for simply clicking your own ad? :confused:

It doesn't make sense...

Maximise, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  2. Wildcat7173

Wildcat7173 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope your not serious its against googles rules....if you click a ad they will ban you.

Wildcat7173, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  3. CMS2009

CMS2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need:

1. New bank account for payment
    2. new email address
    3. Submit a hookey date of birth (cos lets face it, cos lets face it, its not relevant
    4. Use a friends address
    5. a site that you have never used before -
    6. a different IP address
    7. diff email address

These are the only things that tie you down, if you change all these, you are effectively a different person to google.

Its also worth considering that all this could be organised in a day, and will be useful indefinately.....altogether much more satisfyng than killing oneself

CMS2009, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  4. mytvtalk

mytvtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    no theres alot more ways out there to make money than adsense. adsense is sucesfull because you hear about these people earning 300K a month, however most people dont even reach $100.

if you want to make good money, you have to sell something, even if its someone elses product.

after all how many clicks would it take to make $20 in adsense? when you could just as easily get one person to buy something from you for the same ammount, it may take more effort to get rolling but when you do you will see the rewards.

mytvtalk, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  5. fahmouch

fahmouch Peon

Best Answers:
    I was banned from adsense ,then pplied for new account with the same adresse and google send me my activation code when i ve reached 10 $.Im now earning good income with my new account but always frustrated to not get banned again .

fahmouch, Aug 4, 2009 IP