1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I just make a new Google+ account?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Domoner, Feb 10, 2014.

I have been on Google+ for the past few months, I added various people, commented on various topics and overall just used it recreationally.

I am now publishing some posts on my wordpress website and I was advised to sign up with Google Authorship for SEO etc. I was thinking it would be better to start a fresh new Google+ page and delete the old one.

I just wanted to know would it cause any issues being a new account or should I go ahead with it.

Thanks.

Domoner, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Go ahead, you won't be penalised or banned. It's completely okay to have multiple G+ accounts.

Akash47, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  3. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I generally make a new one, for every site that I open. Makes, it easier. If you need help managing these sites, try hootsuite.com

ash1ey82, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  4. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I would just create a business page rather than opening up an entirely new account. However, the rules are probably different if you have Google Apps for Business. I assume that allows you to have more than one personal account.

Alyssa Lochmore, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  5. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Well here is the Plus point of making a new account, you can look for new people and start off making relevant people. And now you can probably look in to your old account and see if there was something missing in that profile which you can put in to this account i.e. the details of the profile and the pictures and stuff.
    But the negative thing about this is that you would have to make new friends, look for specific ones, which if difficult to find because the filter to look for specific people is a bit tricky to use if you don't know how to use Google+ so much.

Hamza Huzaifa, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  6. nixande

nixande Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You most likely did those postings under your personal profile and you should not delete that work.

Just start a new page for your blog and set it up with the name of the blog and all the bells and whistles.

nixande, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  7. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If that's the case, I totally agree. Simply create a new page for your website from your existing account.

Sam42, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  8. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually its great to have G+ officially on your main website and people will stay updated on G+ about your website.

jazzyjmnote, May 9, 2014 IP