1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I invest in pro traders to trade the markets for me on eToro?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Francis walker, Aug 6, 2016.

?

Should i take the leap

1. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hell yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi everyone, sort of new here was looking for some tips on investing into a trader on eToro.

Bit of a back story

I'm 22 from liverpool UK, last 8 months i have wanted to invest money into stocks markets, trading of the news I Already have 2 business, power selling on a website and ebay i have my brother and my cousin working with me.
    So far so good.

I Am always interested in looking for new things to invest in and make multiple streams of income
    so for the last 8 months i decided to take a course from a trader called steve nison (candlestick patterns).

honestly thought it was a good course and took in a lot of information about how the markets move.
    But I lost 75% of my trading account in 60 days :mad::mad::mad:

but while i was trading my money and learning this new system i came across a site called eToro, a online stock brokers. were i could trade markets but also put money down on other traders.

after signing up to there site i opened a virtual money account to test it and put 7k behind a trader who had good stats over the last 3 years.
    One month later hes got me in profit for £640

Reason why am asking this because i am looking to put some real money on the line, maybe 4k to start out with. But if there is anyone that knows a little more than me and as had experience placing real money on traders and had good success with it i would really like to know.

for me i really think this is a good idea to go with, maybe put more money down.
    Its seems really honest so far and i have seen no other broker doing this i think i may have found something useful that can actually make another stream of income on the side.

So far i am really happy with the site and can only see good things i think i might wait another month to see more data. but if anyone that has already been down this road please let me know how it went for you thanks.

eToro Introduction video-

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
    - Warren Buffett

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    Francis walker, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. Nadine Cathleen

Nadine Cathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you actually see what the traders are doing that you want to back? Can you see their stats? As in verified stats or just what they say they have achieved? You need to be able to have some real due diligence on those traders. Can you withdraw your money and if so, when? How liquid is your investment?

They say most of the traders in FX lose money, so you need to make sure the traders you choose to back are actually within the small % of not losing. Also try to diversify your investment and split it between more traders.

And before I'd invest I'd wait to speak to someone who has really tried this out on etoro before. Let me know if you find someone who has succesfully done that. I am trading FX on my account but still finding the strategy that suits me best. If the etoro stuff works, I would personally just consider this as an additional investment to for diversification purposes.

Nadine Cathleen, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  3. netservice

netservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have done research in PAMM accounts and found few very good PAMM accounts to invest with. If you are interested you can tell me and I will let you know. In PAMM accounts you don't need to do trading yourself. I believe if someone have some money to invest in forex and he/she don't have trading experience then PAMM is best choice. I am not clear if I can post link here or not.

I also know about another fantastic investment opportunity by which you can almost double investment in one month by working with Google and another mega website.

netservice, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  4. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Do you just want to do trading on the side? That's true that there is a lot of money to be made in the stock market but 4K is a too small amount to make any profits to live by.

I know you wouldn't listen to me because you have a burning desire to do it but I advise you to save up more money, at least 20K and then come back again to trade.

And to answer your question, yes Etoro is a good choice!

Chad Eztraffic, Aug 31, 2016 IP