1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I Get Forum Posters?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ryanmacca, Jan 26, 2009.

Hey guys,

I am very busy marketing my free ebook through forums and I was wondering if it would be worth it getting people to post in forums for me.
    I am marketing my ebook through my signature link and am having a fairly good response.

Just wondering if you guys think it would be worth it?

Ryan

ryanmacca, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. proxyweb70

proxyweb70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on how much money you earn from that free ebook. If you are making more per download than you are paying the person to post, then it is worth it.
    My suggestion is that you buy a signature of an established forum poster. That way your link is in many posts, both new and old.

proxyweb70, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  3. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ooo... That is an interesting idea. Never thought of that myself. *mulls it over* well talking about buying a link in someone's profile. But yes, I reckon it would be nice to have forum posters that will post positive words on your ebook.

sarah_harvey, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  4. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you make money distributing free e-books? I am intrigue of your technique...

theAdviserMe, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  5. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By distributing the free e-book he intends to build a list of potential customers by collecting their e-mails.

Later on he will start sending promos or e-mails with a follow up kind of paid service that has to complement the free method.

And with that my friend, he wants to build a business that has a continuity aspect to it and regular income...

I hope this makes the picture more clear to you!

turbulence, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  6. mitchwah

mitchwah Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the smartest and the most cost-effective way to do.

Hiring a person to do just postings will take time when there are lots of members selling signature link spots at the Buy/Sell section.

mitchwah, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  7. John LaO

John LaO Peon

Best Answers:
    as long as your gaining enough income to pay for posters and having some for yourself, its worth it.. that is if you can follow all your posters. :)

John LaO, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  8. momi

momi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are gaining any income for it, then it is good if you can hire any forum poster to market your e-books. But only do it if you believe that you can earn more than your cost to pay posters.

momi, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  9. ryanmacca

ryanmacca Active Member

Best Answers:
    What turbulence said is true.
    There are also affiliate links in the free ebook which will bring in some money

ryanmacca, Jan 27, 2009 IP