1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should i create new ALPHABETS for unique CONTENT ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by indiasbull, Apr 13, 2015.

should i create new ALPHABETS for unique CONTENT ?

is it sound weird ???

everyone says create new/ unique content, i am doing it getting no results..

again some says go for unique , go for new....

so should i create my own alphabets for new unique content ?????????????

indiasbull, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would do this instead. Use html symbols for some of the letters - and here you go: new content.

Writing a new and fresh article is excruciatingly painful

:)

qwikad.com, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  3. kurdt78

kurdt78 Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?
    When you create a new word you'll find noone who search for it as it's unknown.
    If you build an audience around a niche / keyword and you name your site e.g. google, fiverr, tumblr... and your site gets popular then people will find your site, because they search for the "name".
    First I think it's important to have a great idea, great content on the website, great niche...

kurdt78, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  4. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to create a new alphabet to get unique content, indiasbull, although that's a pretty funny strategy. Unfortunately, it won't work, as Google is well aware of it.

Instead, you're going to have to create it yourself or hire people to do it for you. In successful marketing, that's just how it's done.

DocuMaker, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  5. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Right new alphabet might be unreadable by other and that means less traffic and less visit. Better think of writing something interesting than inventing new letters. Because inventing alphabets or fonts is just good if you are making t-shirts or catchy quote pictures or advertisements. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP