1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should i continue my site with adsense? just earn peanuts

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by YujinTan, May 30, 2021.

1. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    recently " weird " , for an example, I check my earning is 6 cents, and after than become 1 cent. i never click my own ad etc. Last few months back never happen like this.
    I do know adsense something +/- a bit end of the day , but recently I noticed this not sure what happen.

YujinTan, Dec 8, 2021 IP
  2. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should continue depending on how much traffic do you get

nextsmm, Dec 13, 2021 IP
  3. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    my is entertainment lifestyle site, i think get hit if I not wrong Google update seem haven't stable keep changing , my organic traffic is random a lot ever since from May till now.

I think maybe also due to Covi19? people like tend to like no mood see entertainment stuff news.

YujinTan, Dec 14, 2021 IP
  4. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    So it's not so much an adsense thing as the fact that you have random traffic.

Đặng Văn Bình, Dec 15, 2021 IP
  5. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    huh I can't get you. Yea is an entertainment site mixture of music, lifestyle, fashion and beauty

YujinTan, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  6. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't use AdSense.
    It's not worth it.

vna1611, Dec 9, 2022 IP
  7. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so use what to make the sites generating money?

basketmen, Dec 12, 2022 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How much traffic do you have ? Why do people visit your website ?

thedark, Jan 6, 2023 IP
  9. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to find direct advertisers

sepoint, Jan 8, 2023 IP
  10. JSMark

JSMark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There could be many reasons why your site is experiencing a decrease in Google AdSense earnings. Here are a few possible reasons:

1. Decrease in traffic: If your site has experienced a decrease in traffic, this could be a major reason why your AdSense earnings have decreased. Make sure to monitor your site's traffic and identify any changes that could be impacting your earnings.

2. Changes in ad placement: If you've recently made changes to the placement or format of your AdSense ads, this could be negatively impacting your earnings. Try experimenting with different ad placements and formats to see what works best for your site.

3. Ad-blocking software: Ad-blocking software can prevent AdSense ads from displaying on your site, which can negatively impact your earnings. You may want to consider implementing strategies to combat ad-blocking, such as using native ads or sponsored content.

4. Competition from other advertisers: If there are other advertisers in your niche who are bidding more aggressively for ad space, this could negatively impact your AdSense earnings. Try researching your competitors to see what they're doing differently and how you can adapt your strategy.

5. Ad quality and relevance: Make sure that the ads on your site are high quality and relevant to your audience. Ads that are poorly designed or not relevant to your content may not perform as well and could negatively impact your earnings.
    It's important to continually monitor your AdSense performance and make changes as needed to improve your earnings. Don't be afraid to experiment with different strategies and seek advice from AdSense support or other online resources if you need help.

JSMark, Apr 9, 2023 IP
  11. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never used AdSense, but I have only heard good things. I want to recommend a website and here is why you should try it.
    1. Pay is $5 - $20 CPM
    2. Payment is daily
    3. Minimum withdrawal of $1 - $5 depending on the payout method
    They offer a wide variety of banner units and accept all traffic. Please see the link in my signature

Warner Williams, Apr 10, 2023 IP