1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I call my company ad agency or pr agency? whats good in domain new media or publicity?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tony Faver, Jul 30, 2013.

Hi Advertising people! I specialize in SEO, Social Media, PR consulting, Graphics, Software and Video production. We are more into publicity over advertising, however we create ad campaigns including video distribution, creative strategy and digital distribution. We also publish clients in local news. Anyway, Here it the puzzle...
    I am debating whether to call my company an Ad Agency or a PR agency. I would also like to get an advise on choosing a domain name. What words are best suited for this agency in the domain name? New Media or Publicity? For example the options are BestNewMedia or BestPublicity.com Thanks!

Tony Faver, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tony
    I just read the title and my thoughts were PR agency looks too similar to pregancy! Probably not too bad if you're advertising something for mum to be :)

Money-Maker, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  3. Tony Faver

Tony Faver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    right fair point.

Tony Faver, Jul 30, 2013 IP