1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I buy BANs?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by richkid, Oct 18, 2007.

1. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I can say that I'm not making next to zero with BANS - far from it, and I mean, far from it. I would suggest, however, that if you believe the sorts of statements being made by the last poster, then for pete's sake, don't buy it.

potentmix, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  2. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, BANS, eBay, and PhpBay is a waste of money. don't mess with it.

Wait for the next big thing instead :) .

cylai, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  3. Brent S

Brent S Peon

Best Answers:
    bought bans in late October or November, with basic html skills. Recouped my 97 by the first week or so of December and came out with a few hundred bucks in my pocket. Right now I average more than 100 a month and I am not a heavy hitter by any means.

Spend some time with it, add content, and it is the best thing if you don't know a lot about building sites.

Brent S, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  4. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just buy it! Time is money and you're wasting it just by talking about it. As long as you make some effort promoting your site by doing the basics, you will get your monies worth. But if you just sit on your ass and expect free money, chances are you'll be disappointed.

I can say that in 5 months, I've had over 5000% return. I'll let you do the math. Even though most people, including myself, like to keep their methods a secret, these threads are still very helpful and provide guidance in the right direction. I'm very thankful to DP users.

mcmuney, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  5. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said ;)

cylai, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  6. merlionsg

merlionsg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am interested to get BANS. wonder does it provide you with enough information to build a website fast. Wonder what is the difference between BANs and normal website design software. can anyone explain?

merlionsg, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  7. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    hi merlionsg:

BANS is a website builder that helps you to set up an affiliate website, embedded with your eBay affiliate links. It only works with eBay affiliate program. I believe it's the major difference between BANS and other website design software.

hope this helps. If you have questions feel free to ask here or PM me !

CY

cylai, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  8. Aldouspi

Aldouspi Peon

Best Answers:
    The really nice thing about BANS is its infinite flexibility regards to niches. By that I mean you can build many different stores based upon very different niches. But it is important to support up your stores with good content pages - this is what attracts visitors. And visitors lead to commissions.

I have several different BANS stores, but (I am admitting some frailty here), I have not supported each of them equally with content and attention. Not surprising that my best stores are the ones I work on the most. The nice thing is that even with a store I have ignored - I still get some visitors - and one day (SOON!) I will work on those semi-forgotten BANS sites.

Bottom line here, I made back my original investment months ago. And now I am slowly building up a portfolio of websites that have a growing amount of content, combined with a nice eBay (BANS) store.

Aldouspi, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  9. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Aldouspi. You can't just set up a BANS site and forget it, you have to treat it like any other websites - adding more links and contents, so that you can profit more.

cylai, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  10. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    BANS is good. I made my money back in a week.

Indian, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  11. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like BANS as of late. It's really become a winner since eBay worked out the ACRU's

depotgang, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  12. jtpratt

jtpratt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    like any web site you get out of BANS what you put into it. There are tens of thousands of crap BANS sites on the web because people just think they can slap them up and make money with no work or content.

I advise you read Why BANS Niche Sites get banned from Google and then buy it, set one up, and spend adequate time setting it up and adding content. You will earn your money back, and then some in very short order.

jtpratt, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  13. charter

charter Guest

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know of a ebay - word press plugin that also works with a csv word press plugin?

charter, Jul 26, 2008 IP