1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by FTEGal, Jun 1, 2005.

1. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    Tracking isn't real time, just check a few times a day if that. You are just going to give yourself grey hair if you worry about it.

ServerUnion, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  2. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    My site is shopping but I don't think too many fathers are expecting bridal accessories this year. :)

FTEGal, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  3. Kadence

Kadence Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you pay attention to how many impressions you receive at various times of the day, you should see this clearly.

My impression numbers were way off earlier today from normal, though my clicks and revenue were not.

Also I have an independant tracking program whose impression numbers were also normal.

However over the past few hours Google seems to have become OK again, and recording impressions properly.

Note that this does not appear to be a delay issue—needless to say, impressions stats are no more delayed than click and revenue stats. And we have no indication that the lost impression stats are going to reappear. You just have to take today's numbers with a grain of salt, and exclude them from any analyses that you might regularly perform on your stats.

Kadence, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Na, I would not worry at all, Google will sort it out if there are bad clicks, don't worry, be happy man.

PS: HELL YES I WOULD WORRY, THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END :p :eek: :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 1, 2005 IP
  5. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea, as Anthony said don't worry about it.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Jun 1, 2005 IP