1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I add Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by syda, Mar 28, 2015.

I have a bunch of sites that currently earn by selling guest posts. What do you think, is it a good idea to also add Adsense or will potential link buyers not like that?

syda, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if those sites get any kind of traffic whether organic or otherwise then why not? Most people expect sites like blog sites to have ads on them and Adsense is a very trusted advertising company.

At the end of the day, you got to find ways to pay your bills and put food on the table and those people that are buying guest posts will likely understand that.

That said, some guest post buyers might be put off from buying guest posts on your site if it is rife with Adsense ads because of course it means there is a smaller chance that a visitor will click out on their link and instead click out via one of your Adsense ads.

I would say, maybe have one or two in a subtle place but don't go crazy and have 3 big ones on the page that's just a turn off for most people and also decreases your CPM anyway.

Mkcoy, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If those guest post are quality post, then it shouldnt have any problem. I will say never try never know
    Just add and see the result, if the result not good, then remove it

lifeplayer, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  4. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    Selling bulk guest post or just for single site only?

Adsense is a major footprint for blog network.

myshufflemix, Apr 1, 2015 IP