1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Short Term vs. Long Term - short video

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Matteo Matt, Sep 27, 2016.

Hey folks, this is my first post but im not new here, I used to frequent the digital point a few years ago during my first IM career.

I am making this post mostly for the newer folks who maybe haven't built a long term business yet.

My video talks about business fundamentals that I wish I had known when I started Internet Marketing. It might be basic stuff for more seasoned marketers, but you need to make sure the methods you are using are congruent with your goals in IM.

Hope it helps, im releasing much more information soon but I wanted to test the waters.

After re-watching it I will say one thing, the way I talk I make it sound as if all CPA marketing is short term. This is not true, some CPA offers never go away or get old. What I mean is short term CPA spam or blackhat methods that are guaranteed to die out eventually.

Matteo Matt, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  2. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice way to start out, keep it up!

Lindsey Walters, Sep 28, 2016 IP