1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Short Survey About Requirements Engineering

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETEMCT, Jan 31, 2022.

We prepared a short survey to understand practitioners’ perspectives towards the requirements engineering. Our survey basically aims to clarify on many aspects of the requirements engineering applied in industry, including (i) requirements gathering and specifications, (ii) requirements modifications, (iii) requirements analysis, and (iv) requirements transformation.The survey results will be submitted to a reputable journal on software engineering.

The survey takes about 2-10 minutes to participate, we would be so grateful if you could separate your time.

The survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdooo_c2lSmdAPzdiIcku82apxOavkAR2vWBR-5XVC_4wdBlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

ETEMCT, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure you'll get much traction here, most of us are internet marketers or web developers - not software engineers.

sarahk, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  3. ETEMCT

ETEMCT Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know any better forums or sites I can obtain data? It is really important for me, I appreciate your feedback.

ETEMCT, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No idea, but I'm sure google will have some suggestions. "Groups" on sites like facebook and LinkedIn should be good.

sarahk, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  5. ETEMCT

ETEMCT Peon

Best Answers:
    Already done that, but I still appreciate your interest. I genuinely thank you so much.

ETEMCT, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My current day job is with a software engineering firm in the U.S. We communicate frequently on Slack and there is a "Random" thread where staff can post interesting articles or discuss offbeat topics, etc. Here is a sampling of the sites that the software developers have posted articles from:

anandtech.com
    slashdot.org
    arstechnica.com
    scitechdaily.com
    laughingsquid.com
    popsci.com
    engadget.com
    bleepingcomputer.com
    linuxuprising.com
    securityweek.com

The above list is just a sampling of recent posts and likely is not statistically significant. It may, however, give you some places to look for opportunities to promote your survey.

jrbiz, Feb 1, 2022 IP