1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopster - Something some of you may be interested in...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by James - AMWSO, Nov 15, 2005.

1. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    James can you add payment to affiliate via epassporte???
    Because many affiliate love epassporte nad epassporte ATM card.
    I have several affiliate prgram that paid me via epassporte ;)

sunchy, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  2. blackbug

blackbug Peon

Best Answers:
    I can confirm that they do a bloody excellent job of matching the store to your site's template. I'm very happy indeed.

Oh, and in almost no time at all.

Thanks guys.

blackbug, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  3. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey blackbug, good to hear. Thanks for letting us know James and the AMWSO team are taking good care of you! :)

5starAffiliates, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  4. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    They also designed a store for me. Truly excellent work! Few programs do such a thing!

Coupons, Feb 16, 2006 IP
  5. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes only few :rolleyes:

sunchy, Feb 17, 2006 IP
  6. SNap3

SNap3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, You have convinced me to sign up for Shopster.

So now Im waiting for confirmation.

Thanks

SNap3, Feb 17, 2006 IP
  7. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    SNap3,

James and the AMWSO team are in Thailand so it's already the weekend for them. Just letting you know in case it takes a couple days to get approved.

Welcome aboard!

5starAffiliates, Feb 17, 2006 IP
  8. James - AMWSO

James - AMWSO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys...

Here's a heads up for some of you that haven't signed up yet. The cut-off date for being able to sign up for Shopster for free will end around June...After that you'll have to pay...Not sure how much but it'll probably be around $300 or so anually depending on the service level you sign up for...

If you sign up through AMWSO before June you'll never have to pay a dime...

James - AMWSO, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  9. patokito

patokito Peon

Best Answers:
    hi James and Linda,
    I signed up for a new store at shopster yesterday. I'm quite new to all these dropshipping and affiliate marketing but I can see that shopster is very good since you don't pay anything. A few questions though. How long does it take to get approved? The 12 hours wait time for login information has passed. I'm anxious to set up the store. Can you help me?

I'm outside U.S and Canada, how do they send the income from retail profits, is this thru the check that they will mail every month as they said in the website? What kind of check would they send, will these checks be good to deposit in Overseas banks? Can I assume they're good james, coz you're in thailand?

I will be moving in July to a different country, can I change my address as soon as it changes so that checks will be mailed to the new address?

As I am so anxious but don't have my store approved yet, The website said that they ship cross the border of US but I would like to know if they ship worldwide or only to US and Canada?

It is said also that once my initial account has been approved, I can apply for multiple stores on each of my URLs. "You manage all of your Shopster stores from a single account". Does that mean I can have several different store names in one account?

I guess this is all for now as I haven't seen my store yet, maybe I will have more questions once approved. I'm sorry if my questions are basic because I'm still in the process of learning and I hope you don't mind helping me understand and hope I can still ask you in the future.

Thank you and hope to hear from you.

patokito, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  10. James - AMWSO

James - AMWSO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi PatoKito!

I'll go through your post point by point...

"I signed up for a new store at shopster yesterday. I'm quite new to all these dropshipping and affiliate marketing but I can see that shopster is very good since you don't pay anything. A few questions though. How long does it take to get approved? The 12 hours wait time for login information has passed. I'm anxious to set up the store. Can you help me?"

Please email me your details i.e. Name and Email address and I'll follow up on your application. It usually takes 2 working days to process an application, although sometimes the wait can be a matter of a couple of hours...FYI I don't process the approvals, this is done by Michael (Michael [@] Shopster.com)...

"I'm outside U.S and Canada, how do they send the income from retail profits, is this thru the check that they will mail every month as they said in the website? What kind of check would they send, will these checks be good to deposit in Overseas banks? Can I assume they're good james, coz you're in thailand?"

The checks will be good for any bank, anywhere in the world. It may take your local bank a few weeks to cash the checks though. The banks in Thailand are useless and take ages for them to do anything...

"I will be moving in July to a different country, can I change my address as soon as it changes so that checks will be mailed to the new address?"

No problem. Just inform either me or Michael of your new address details and we'll change your payment details for you.

"As I am so anxious but don't have my store approved yet, The website said that they ship cross the border of US but I would like to know if they ship worldwide or only to US and Canada?"

We only ship to the US and Canada right now...However, we'll soon be shipping worldwide...

"It is said also that once my initial account has been approved, I can apply for multiple stores on each of my URLs. "You manage all of your Shopster stores from a single account". Does that mean I can have several different store names in one account?"

Yes. you can manage multiple stores through your account. In the beginning we will allow you a maximum of 3 stores. However, once you have proved yourself so to speak we will allow you to build as many stores as you like...

Once you application is accepted please drop me a line and we can help you design your store etc.

Great to have you on board PatoKito!

James - AMWSO, Feb 26, 2006 IP
  11. patokito

patokito Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks James for your expert reply! Another question, can a store owner buy from his own store at wholesale price and sell the goods personally to friends?

I'm just wondering about what "customer's info" in the FAQ shopster website is talking about:

"What type of tracking will I have of products that have sold and can I view my sales? Top

You will receive an email when you make a sale. You can log in and check your sales, even including your customer’s information in the payments centre (note the payments centre is also getting a major upgrade within a month or so)."

Does this mean customers don't have any security as store owners can see credit card info, name and address etc? Isn't it dangerous if this is the case?

I guess this is all for now. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.

patokito, Feb 27, 2006 IP
  12. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Hi patokito,

James is the official "answer man" on this program, but I'm sure they don't share CC info. Probably just name, address, phone???

5starAffiliates, Feb 27, 2006 IP
  13. James - AMWSO

James - AMWSO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Patokito,

You can buy from your own store no problem...And, if you want to buy at wholesale prices you can...We encourage all Shopster partners to also sell offline. In fact this is an area we are exploring in great detail as we believe the charities and a large number of special interest groups can use Shopster to raise money for whatever cause they want to focus on...Basically the Shopster store owner will invest the profits realized from Shopster into their cause...

You'll get customer information i.e. Name, Shipping Address and Email address so you can give them special offers and market them products you think they'll be interested in. You will NEVER see their credit card details though for obvious reasons...

We want you to build a list of loyal customers and build revenues by up-selling/cross-selling...This is the beauty of Shopster. The customer is yours for life. Traditionally you only get one bite of the cherry with affiliate marketing, but as all business owners know, the big money is in the repeat business not the first sale....Here's an article on this subject: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/0,4621,300273,00.html

James - AMWSO, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  14. James - AMWSO

James - AMWSO Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way i take back what i said about Shopster being free until the end of June...The cut off date is March 31st.

You've got one month to go to sign up and get Shopster free for life...After March 31st you'll have to pay for the service...Probably around $400/year...

James - AMWSO, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  15. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shopster is indeed a one of a kind partnership...

Coupons, Feb 28, 2006 IP
  16. emapey

emapey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have applied to shop Store URL: http://quantu.secure2u.com more than 1 week ago. I even emailed twice to James but I still haven't received any info to my application to Shopster

emapey

emapey, Mar 6, 2006 IP
  17. emapey

emapey Peon

Best Answers:
    Note that I have received excellent support from Shopster. I have been approved and I am now able to login. I am now setting my first niche store with them.

emapey

emapey, Mar 7, 2006 IP
  18. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Hey emapey,

Welcome aboard! James is super busy but he gets to apps as soon as he can and is available to help you be successful. Just let us know what you need!

Happy Selling with Your Own Shopster Store! :)

5starAffiliates, Mar 7, 2006 IP
  19. James - AMWSO

James - AMWSO Peon

Best Answers:
    I have your login details emapey, but the email address you supplied me is not working...All the emails I have sent have bounced back to me...

I've PM'd you with the details...Any problems send me an email...

James - AMWSO, Mar 7, 2006 IP
  20. emapey

emapey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda and James,

As I posted before I have received EXCELLENT support by chat and email from Raymond L and everything is fine now and I am working on my new Shopster store.

By the way Linda, you have an excellent blog, I read it everyday and through your blog I was able to learn about Shopster.

emapey

emapey, Mar 8, 2006 IP