1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopping Smart campaign's Settings

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by tal886, Feb 9, 2022.

Hey,
    I manage a few Ecommerce sites and currently am running a few Google Shopping Smart campaigns.
    I've noticed that in different Google Ads accounts I get different options in the Settings section of the Shopping Smart campaigns.

For example, in some Google Shopping Smart campaigns I get a "goal" option in the campaign settings, and in others I get a "conversion goals" option which only gives me a choice to select all accout-level goals and not specific campaign-level goals.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the difference between the campaigns, that makes the same campaign type have different settings?

Thanks.

tal886, Feb 9, 2022 IP
  2. Archna Thakur

Archna Thakur Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I am also running google shopping campaign. My cpc is very hing on google shopping ads, do you know how to lower the cpc. I have a coffee ecommerce website. I am running my business in Dubai.

Archna Thakur, Aug 30, 2022 IP