1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopping Card / Ticket System with Paypal Subscription

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nikolaaa, Apr 21, 2013.

Hello,

I’m selling SEO services and for new service I need some system with recurring paypal payment and ticket system. Client should choose from my site one of packages, pay via paypal (start paypal subscription) and in next step he should submit project details to ticket system.

Script should check after 30 days if subscription is still active or not, so we can know to continue SEO service or to stop it.

Is there something like this on the market ?

Many thanks!

nikolaaa, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  2. ciamos

ciamos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check this out:
    Clients can post a project, submitting all the necessary details
    Your clients can pay for invoices, using the automated PayPal payment gateway integrated
    http://www.inoutscripts.com/products/inout_support_desk_manager/?from=hotscripts_supportdesklisting

ciamos, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  3. nikolaaa

nikolaaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but that is not what I asked for.

4. ciamos

ciamos Active Member

Best Answers:
    My apologies, it sounded like it was what you were wanting. The client fills in information, they pay via PayPal, etc. Unfortunately I highly doubt there is going to be such an exact software already in existence available for download/sale. The thing is, that's fairly tailored to a specific niche. Choose a product, pay a recurring fee per month, then immediately fill out details for the product.

Normally it would be: Choose a product and fill out the details, pay once, then the seller ships you the product.

So what you're wanting to do is a bit mixed around from what most softwares are going to offer you.

It might be in your best interest to find a web developer who can take your needs and make a software around it. One of the not-so-obvious benefits of doing it like this would be, you could then sell the software itself that they write. So on one hand, you're selling your packages, and on the other hand, you're selling the software that you're using to sell your packages. Could be a nice extra boost to your income and put at least 2 eggs in your basket.

ciamos, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  5. nikolaaa

nikolaaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm coder and can do it myself, I just asked in case something like already exist.

Thanks for help

6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Apr 21, 2013 IP