1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopify Theme vs Themeforest

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Gomar, Oct 27, 2018.

Hey guys,

Just been playing around with Shopify recently. Wondering what's some of your guys experiences with shopify theme vs one from themeforest like porto or wokiee.

Seems to me the themes from themeforest come in with a lot more built in features than shopify's free theme and even paid ones. But my concern with them is compatibility or integration with Shopify Apps down the road.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Gomar, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can customize theme forest themes at advance level. If you are not a code you might need take help for that. IF you are very serious doing a ecommerce business . I recommend to go for themeforest theme. porto or wokiee seems to be good options with shopify .

AlphaNine_Vini, Oct 30, 2018 IP
    Gomar likes this.
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theme Forest themes give you a wide range of features and beautiful layouts, but they don’t come with the best support. Many merchant have had a poor experience with the original developers as they always have to depend on them for any type of support. Also, they need to wait for longer time to get the support.

Shopify’s Theme store offers high price tags for themes but the come with complete support. Though Shopify is not able to offer direct support for the third-party themes, their team has a communication process and their theme developers are also highly standard. So, if a merchant calls for any issues related to their third-party theme then they help to contact the theme developer on their behalf for fixing the issue.

So, it's better to select the these from Shopify's Theme store.

MilesWeb, Nov 29, 2018 IP