1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Shopify Store Development Service | Dropshipping | Mentoring | Ready to Sell

Discussion in 'Services' started by sushantvirdi, Jul 31, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    SHOPIFY STORE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE

[​IMG]

Shopify is one of the top eCommerce solutions due to the numerous user-friendly features it offers. The custom themes and templates not only allow you to customize a unique online store but the built-in website optimizer of the Shopify also ensure top rankings for your store. Moreover, Shopify stores are user-friendly and help the users in order management, product inventory and more. You can rely on me for all your Shopify requirements and I will ensure to deliver the best solution at cost-effective rates.

As a Shopify expert partner, I'm committed to transforming the eCommerce experience for online sellers by eliminating the challenges associated with selling online. My Shopify website development process is driven by proven strategies and quality benchmarks that not only ensure an eCommerce store is as unique as your brand, but also compelling enough for your visitors to make a purchase.

Examples of stores
    Here are some examples of my stores that I recently made just for this thread and I will be adding more of them soon.

https://posturefi.com/
    https://kayz-deals.myshopify.com
    https://drizzlrs.myshopify.com/

(to see more examples, send me a message)

Services - What's included?
    This is the list of services that I offer:

Consulting
    We start with a brief talk about your experience with Shopify platform, dropshipping and more important, your goals. It's important for me to understand what you want out of this store so I can give you the best service based on your needs/expectations. We are also going to talk about your niche (products), design, colour scheme, and all the other details until we get the full picture.

Store Development
    I adjust, develop and implement functionality that is essential for your buyers. Your store becomes exceptional, expressing your brand and personality. This is the part where your store gets the basic look and from this step, I can focus on adding the content (pages, images, descriptions, posts) and designing it.
    SEMrush
    Theme & Customization
    I use attractive, premium Shopify themes and customize the original code if needed, to enable your website standing firm in the highly competitive market.

Graphics Design
    Visual content converts faster than words alone. That's why you need to have a good looking store. You're going to get a logo and all the other images (icons, banners, social media) necessary for your business.

Up to 12 Winning Products Import & Edit
    What you get here is 12 Winning products, that means you get 12 products that are previously tested and proved to be selling well. You can then simply run the ads and return the invested money.

Shopify SEO
    Your store will be 100% SEO optimized with extensive keyword research and page title optimization. All images will be shrunk to the minimal sizes without losing quality. If you're planning on running your store long-term, then this is highly recommended because it will get you organic traffic over time and boost your store on the first page of Google.

Facebook Pixel / Google Analytics
    I will guide you step by step through the whole process of getting FB Pixel and Google Analytics codes which I will then implement to your Shopify Store.

Social Media
    I will create Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter accounts for your brand/store. Every social media profile will come fully edited with a profile picture, bio/description and 3 posts. Everything will be done manually without bots or any other kind of software.

1-on-1 Mentoring
    I will teach you about Shopify and Dropshipping, using your store as an example. We're going to cover everything from the basics to more advanced dropshipping.

5 Days Store Maintenance
    I will provide you with store support/maintenance for 5 days in total. It includes an infinite number of revisions and I can even edit your logo or create a new one, change the whole niche, upload a new theme and edit it.

FAQ:
    How do you find Best-Selling products for a shopify or dropshipping store?

I'll search the best selling products through researching on Amazon and other eCommerce sites and blogs at the same niche for your shopify store/dropshipping store.

Do you setup Payment Gateway?
    Yes, I will do that for your shopify website/dropshipping store according to your need.

Will the store be fully automated for order completion?
    Yes, the store will be integrated with oberlo so you do not need to copy paste customers information. The process will be fully automated and order will be processed on just a click of a button.

Would I be able to edit the site afterwards?
    Yes, you would be able to edit your site from shopify admin panel.

How much time it will take for the creation of the website?
    It will take a maximum of 5 days for the store creation after I get all the details from you.

sushantvirdi, Jul 31, 2019 IP
    SEMrush