1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Shopify Plugin + API (Zero-fees, Instant, Private, Cryptocurrency)

Discussion in 'Services' started by DVOnline, Nov 26, 2018.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $0.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Merchant Cryptocurrency Payments

I'm part of a team of Blockchain experts. We created a very competitive cryptocurrency that gained a lot of popularity and achieved many milestones in the first year. We created a unique cryptocurrency that is privacy oriented with instant payments. The code is open-source and the Blockchain is decentralized and secure with our selection of x13 algorithms. Payments are instant and available for spending after only 1 confirmation (or 48 seconds).

We just released a Shopify plugin with an API for instant and convenient cryptocurrency payments, that only requires scanning the QR code, without the need to copy over the transaction ID. We are proud to be the first cryptocurrency to launch their own Shopify plugin developed by our own developers. Our Shopify plugin offers merchants many benefits and advantages over the traditional payment methods, some of which are:

- 100% protection from all online customer fraud. No more charge-back scams or identity theft.
    - Zero transaction fees and no hidden fees, keep all of your hard-earned money.
    - Instant payment deposited directly to your wallet.
    - No paperwork required. No identification, no financial statements and no proof of address required.
    - Stealth addresses for unlimited use. Protect the privacy of your balance and your transaction history.

The same API is currently being ported to our WooCommerce plugin for WordPress. We are planning to release other shopping plugins such as PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magento and BigCommerce.

We can assist merchants in setting up their websites to accept payments using our cryptocurrency. If you have any inquiry, please post here or contact me directly and I'll get you in contact with one of our developers. If you are new to cryptocurrency, I'll be glad to guide you through.

We will offer the first 10 merchants a reward of 100 coins if you keep using our shopping plugins and show our logo for at least 30 days. We may add an extra reward depending on the amount of traffic and the number of transactions. If you are interested in this offer, ask any questions you may have or please contact me directly to discuss your inquiries.

Plugin installation: https://onionpay.org/ (DeepOnion Shopify App)
    Installation guide: https://onionpay.org/Shopify_App_Instructions.pdf
    Cryptocurrency website: Anonymous Cryptocurrency, Private Payments and Transactions - DeepOnion

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    DVOnline, Nov 26, 2018 IP