1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

shopify or e-corner

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by heftzwecke, Mar 9, 2017.

I am with shopify. While it is super easy to use and overall I'm happy with it, there is really one big issue and I'm considering moving over to e-corner.
    I want to set up an automated follow up mail sytem and realise that I need an app and I pay an extra ten dollars for it a month. That will probably happen with other things too and e-corner says that everything is integrated in the package. It is like buying a car and the back seats have to be bought extra. I'm wondering what other apps will I need over the time and how much will it cost?
    Another advantage for me is that they are based in Australia and I can phone and there is not currency risk.
    What do you think of e-corner in comparison to shopify?

heftzwecke, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many DP users would say: "I've heard of shopify, but I've never heard of e-corner." I'd be one of them. Shopify simply has to be way ahead of the competition IMO.

qwikad.com, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  3. Oleksandr

Oleksandr Member

Best Answers:
    You have to compare e-corner mail follow-up system with shopify apps. I'm sure you will see that shopify apps are superior. The time and effort that is invested in shopify ecosystem is #1 on the market.

Oleksandr, Mar 14, 2017 IP
    Shahzad Jameel likes this.
  4. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I thought about that. E-corner has some good reviews but with apps I can choose what I want and that is a very good point. I am a little bit nervous about the currency risk though, I never know what I pay basically.

heftzwecke, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  5. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just use shopify and click funnels. They're like batman and robin together!

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP