1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Shopify Dropshipping Store

Discussion in 'Sites' started by LagDrop, Feb 1, 2019.

The store is fully optimized for conversions. Premium Theme "boostertheme" 2.3 (last version) in use (179$ value).

206 products, half of them with really good descriptions + video.

Check the product pages to see the amount of work put in descriptions, personalized videos and text. Even reviews were made by me to look legit, no fake aliexpress reviews.

Hours of works to build this store.

Why are you selling this site?

I simply have not had any time. I am very busy with other project. I realized that i was not dedicating the time to build out what i wanted to build out. I put a lot of work into getting the store built, creating the designs, the community & essential detailed product descriptions with personalized videos. I even started to advertise on Facebook but i just haven't been able to do much with it since i created it, thats why i have very few sales. If you have the time and budget you can skyrocket this store easily with advertising.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, Total 1200+ followers on social media (facebook & instagram)!

Logo & branding assets, Domain, Mailing list, Social Media Pages all will be transfered for you.

Personal support after sale!

LagDrop, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  2. Scrfc71

Scrfc71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM for more Informatiob pls

Scrfc71, Mar 1, 2019 IP