1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ShoesCheaps.net - Automated Shoe Store - Earnings From Amazon - Professional Design

Discussion in 'Sites' started by blackjack, Nov 11, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

• Authority

• MozRank

• PageRank

• Alexa
Unique Visitors (monthly):
Page Views (monthly):
Revenue (monthly):
$0.00
Content Unique To Site:
No
Domain Registration Date:
Jun 30, 2013
Registrar:
ENOM, INC.
Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    ShoesCheaps.net is an excellent shoe store that offers products from Amazon and you earn revenue from affiliate sales every time someone buys through your link. Amazon is one of the leading online marketplace and there are thousands of people buying various products everyday. This is a great money maker that just requires some promotion to drive traffic.

The domain ShoesCheaps.net is currently registered at Namecheap.com and this high quality keyword rich short domain will expire on July 01, 2014 so almost a year left for you to renew.

ShoesCheaps.net is running on latest version of WordPress CMS with a premium responsive theme. All necessary plugins are already installed for proper site management and SEO optimization. I am using WP-Robot for adding products automatically so the site will update everyday with fresh products without any work. The site is completely automated and requires no maintenance. I am also using a social auto posting plugin that will keep posting the products from site to Facebook Page and Twitter account which ensures fresh content on these account without any work and traffic from social sites. This site only requires some promotion that will bring targeted visitors to get the sales.

I am using Amazon as major revenue source for the site but there are some banner ad spots integrated on the theme where you can place related product banners. Right now I have placed some affiliate banners to show the positions. You can also ad Adsense or other CPC ads if you want.

The Buyer Will Receive:

• ShoesCheaps.net- High quality keyword rich short domain ownership, free push to Namecheap.com account.
    • Complete site including premium theme ($60 Value) transferred to buyer's hosting
    • WP-Robot auto blogging WP plugin used on the site
    • Facebook Page with 100+ Fans - Check Here
    • Twitter Account With 100+ Followers - Check Here
    • All site files and resources such as LOGO PSDs etc.
    • Site promotion and maintenance guideline (if required)
    • Complete after sales support

Grab this excellent Amazon Shoe store site for cheap price and make regular revenue from it. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Thanks for watching.
    blackjack, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Whats the profit from the site since starting?
    Robin Banks, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  3. blackjack

blackjack Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not claiming any revenue or traffic for the site, selling as is.
    blackjack, Nov 13, 2013 IP