1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SHOCKING: School Bus Fight Leaves 13-Year Old Badly Beaten

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by grpaul, Aug 9, 2013.

I find it amazing that not a single word has been spoken about this absolutely horrific act..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/08/0...boy-brutally-beaten-school-bus-driver-refuses

Where is Oprah and 50 Cent speaking out against this one? Obama, Al, Jessie, Holder, left sheeple? Where are you?

3 black kids beat the crap out of 1 white 13 year old. Oh, it was the other way around, so it's not considered a "hate crime".

(The idiot bus driver standing there doing nothing is a completely separate argument.)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    grpaul, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I guess if Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like that 13-yr-old.

Rebecca, Aug 11, 2013 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  3. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol... Nice..

grpaul, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if Rev. Sharpton and Jackson will get out in the streets and protest this type of horrible racism. I won't hold my breath.

Obamanation, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds entirely consistent with my school experience (particularly the dipshit driver) -- though everyone was white. Of course, this isn't exactly news given the age-frame and history; since 100 years ago they'd have been killing each-other in the streets anyways without school or a school bus involved.

George Stinney ring a bell? Jon Venables and Robert Thompson? Eric Smith? William H. Bonnie? Graham Young? Jesse Pomeroy? Mary Bell? If those names don't sound familiar, then yeah, I guess you might be shocked by events like this.

That we hear about it at all is the shocking part of this, regardless of the race card.

deathshadow, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. lilc800

lilc800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find this funny... Not what actually happened but this thread.

You asked why obama or any other black figures haven't said anything but I guess you are referring to the trayvon martin case (which I may say was case, And there were 2 other cases like it that didn't get as much attention). You see the New black panthers, Media focused on one case that everyone could relate to, Most Americans have kids so that is something you can really take home to people rather it being a black man getting shot do to road rage (or something, because they could call that a hate crime also in there was an actual case like that). Also In they trayvon martin case the Killer or aggressor wasn't charged causing outrage.

What your saying is like why did they focus on Rosa parks... She wasn't the only one that fought against racism, but he story was good one and one people could relate to.

But I doubt these kids beat up this one boy because he was "white".

If we wanted to truly understand racism all of this non sense we would have to go back into history using a logical conclusions, which is honestly something I'm not going to go over in this thread because it too much typing and it would be pointless.

lilc800, Aug 21, 2013 IP