1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ships for sale marketplace (Premium wordpress theme, 4 years old, PA 20)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by finweek, Mar 14, 2018.

Website is built on wordpress with premium classified theme, having more than 2 years history and unique content of over 200-300 posts.
    Website is built on premium theme, which has license and very easy for maintenance and building large marketplace.

Website stats:
    DA / PA: 17 / 29
    Traffic: 500 uv/mo

Domain valued in GoDaddy at 1000 USD.

What includes the sale?
    The sale includes: Domain, content, wordpress theme, contact of shipbrokers, list of advertisers.

How is it monetized?
    Website is monetized by paid featured submissions, paid posts. Also it is suitable for placing adsense. Website has generate really good revenues if you have time to publish 2-3 posts per day and some ships for sale.
    Also it gives option for starting ship brokerage business with commission of 1-2% of sale price. I will give you e-mails of brokers which already worked with me and send me their portfolios.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Website has also facebook group with 500 followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    The website needs not more than 1 hour per day for maintenance and development. The site needs 2-3 posts per day, plus 2-3 ships for sale to be listed. All this takes not more than 1-2 hours.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Website is really easy for maintenance and not having any challenges when running it.

Reason for sale
    I do not have time for develop the website, as currently working on other 5 sites.

finweek, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi please PM me, interested, have you made any sales via the site of ships and earned commissions, if so, I definitely would like to discuss thanks

tradesol, Mar 14, 2018 IP