1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shekhar the SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER!!

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by vijeta, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Well hello to all my fellow writers who shed their sweat and blood in writing great content for our amazing clients...

I thought I should be of some help to you people and not let your energy get wasted on some clients like Mr. Shekar Jitu..

After he has cheated me, now I don't even believe his real name would be that and also that he is/was/or never was... from Delhi.

I would request you all to not get caught in his net, because he will take work and just vanish and appear permanently offline to you... or might even block you...:mad:

Another strategy: He takes work, repeatedly complains the client rejected, will make you do re-work multiple times, and much to your surprise all your content is posted on the net, for which he doesn't land up paying a penny and acting smart and unaware of how they were on the net already. :mad:

I would just like to alarm you people that the following our his email id's..Kindly make it a point to either not work for him, or surely take full money in advance and only then proceed.

shekhar.jiitu@gmail.com

freakyshekhs07@gmail.com

freakyshekhs07@gmail.com

It's just a suggestion, the ulimate choice is yours...

PS: Is there any writer out there who has been cheated by Mr. Shekhar Jitu??

vijeta, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. Wisden Writers

Wisden Writers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the Name Shekahar..I dont know whats wrong with it but I have exp with 2 Guys of this name..Both were Scammers. First guy was working for me..He cheated many writers and offered him very good rates where he was getting work from me at lower rates..I just find him and stopped him payment. Then he paid his writers and I released his Payment. Dont want to spoil any1's business but I found him here as well.

Second Guy named Shekhar came to me from DP itself. He ordered about 50 articles again co incidentally that project was of my client itself..But due to he was paying good i delivered him work and as i was expecting he did not pay.

But He was unpaid by client as well.

Other Shekhars Plz dont mind..its just my exp with this name.

Wisden Writers, Feb 20, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.