1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sheet to videos. What do you think about this? (Need some feedback!)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dariel Vila, Jun 7, 2021.

Hi all,
    I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this, but I just wanted to ask you for some honest feedback

My team and I are working on WOXO. A cool video maker that generates videos in bulk. We realized how troublesome and time-consuming video creation really is, so we thought: why not edit by simply adding and customizing videos directly in spreadsheets? And then link social media accs, your drive and re-utilize those assets (pictures, videos)?

I think it could be very useful for those who need to create lots of videos for their clients, designers, marketers and so. But what do you think?

Would you give it a try and let me know in comments?

Here is the WOXO video maker: https://woxo.tech/video/create

Thanks a lot!

Dariel Vila, Jun 7, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The videos on that page are just words on top of images or short videos - good for brand recognition or reminders. Do you see your system being useful for more in-depth videos?

sarahk, Jun 7, 2021 IP
  3. Dariel Vila

Dariel Vila Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, Sarah!

Short videos, exactly. Something like stories/highlights, but... if the text (storytelling) of the video is the only element that varies from video to video, I've also considered it good for quick video creation for a/b testing

Something else I had in mind was: for personalised video messages at scale, like for emailing, or prospecting - maybe allowing to connect Mailchimp or upload an email contact list would be great?

Dariel Vila, Jun 9, 2021 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I like the concept of video templates that can be modified. Here is a site that is doing volume, personalized videos a bit differently:

https://www.sendpotion.com/

Full disclosure: I am involved with a VC-funded, start-up company mentoring organization and I am mentoring the SendPotion founders.

jrbiz, Jun 15, 2021 IP