1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

she Probably think it’s still me And Maybe That’s Why She Put It As Private.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kian_boem98, Jan 14, 2020.

So I have my Twitter account on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something but when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private.

Btw back in high school when I had classes with her one day I was sitting at my desk on my phone and I was on my friends twitter tweet and she was hanging out with her friends and she came over to get a chair and she saw me that I was on Twitter and she thought I was looking at her tweets but i was on my friends tweet. But then later when I went to her Twitter she put as private. So idk maybe she put her Twitter page on private because of me. But idk if she still thinks it’s me who’s still looking at her twitter tweets still

Kian_boem98, Jan 14, 2020 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a meaning or a point to any of this?? looks like the ramblings of a 12 year old.

malky66, Jan 14, 2020 IP