1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

She broke my heart

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wissam, Jul 12, 2006.

1. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahahahahahaha <3

MELLA, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  2. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    This thread makes absolutely no sense to me... but okay.

First of all, I guess I'm one of the "rare" females that don't feel the need to lie about herself on the internet.

Second of all... there was all of this drama about your internet girlfriend leaving you, and now she isn't? Mkay... well, good luck with that. While personally I don't think internet relationships work out all that well to begin with, I know it can be easy to develop some semblance of feelings for people you "talk" to online on a regular basis.

Anyway, I guess all I have to say is good luck.

DeniseJ, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  3. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We should take a poll to see how many DP members have met someone online for dating... I'd be interested in seeing the results :D

yo-yo, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  4. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Totally.. that would probably be quite an interesting bunch of people who've actually dated online.

DeniseJ, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  5. Millen

Millen Member

Best Answers:
    yeah dude snap out of it... and do it fast please:p

Millen, Jul 12, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  6. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm absolutely and terribly sorry to say this, but I just have this to say - you're potentially setting yourself up for failure again.

Did you not see how your thoughts changed and you lost it so quickly with little to no input from her? The entire relationship seems volatile and filled with a great deal of self-doubt. I'll seem like a naysayer to you, but in the off chance something goes terrible, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. It seems like you're leaning on her too much.

My thoughts? Go out for a drink, hang with some of your female friends and take a break man. Put things in perspective.

Art, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  7. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest ending the realtionship cause online realtionships are just useless

Stefan, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  8. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    Online girlfriend?

She can always lies and you never know. Don't you really know if she loves you.

So go get another girlfriend in person, not just a text! Love is about emotion, meet, care, call. not text.

I found many times that when meet in person, the cyber lover is something different from you imagine and have manything to learn from that.

tonyinabox, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  9. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Wissam
    Dude my bro this has happend to me not on myspace but yeah something kinda in real life..
    n trust me if your love is true she will 110% come back.. my gf came back but i denied her i said why should i accept you now when i needed you kicked me off..
    n trust me god is there to see n watch on everything
    there's day for everyone.. if your one day is bad you'll have 10 great days in your life... he takes 1 thing n gives you away 10 things

if she ditched you.. 10 guys will ditch her n she'll realize it later what she lost cuz true luv happens only once in life.. she lost it she's damn unlucky n i am damn damn sure she'll realize it trust me budddy
    dont b sad .. live life to the fullest who knows whats there waiting for you tomorrow??
    you yourself will realize that she wasnt good enough for you as i had myself experience the same thing
    this is going to happen in almost everyone's life so dont sound so weak
    get up get goin n let the world goes to helll:)

CHEERS

seoindiaweb, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  10. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No offense, but the real statement you need to be saying out loud is FUCK HER. You don't need her. There's enough of that kind coming and going around.

Try and forget about her; I know you won't right away, but it will happen once you start thinking of somebody else. And oh my, you definately will.

EGS, Jul 12, 2006 IP
  11. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why the sudden change in attitude?

Honestly man, you're 18, why are you thinking about marrying a girl you've never met?

Also, why don't you try to go out and meet some girls in real life to date. They're everywhere (from the grocery store to school), all you have to do is talk to them ;)

Tyler Banfield, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  12. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Thats a shame

yfs1, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  13. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't speak too soon wissam.
    Think again.Yeah go out for a drink meet some girls in real life.

I like what seoindiaweb said.
    My girlfriend before here in DP( I mean she is a member of DP but I wont mention her name because she is one active member of this forum and I dont want others to disrespect her) cheated on me.I even call her a bitch, cunt, slut and ..... I didn't really expect it and I didn't see it coming.But she chose to leave me with this guy.I'm really upset at the first place but on the second thought I feel blessed she let me go at this early (almost a year) .
    FYI she's a real life girlfriend.Not online GF

Anyway best of luck to her.I hope she will get what she plans in her life.
    Letting go is hard to do, but whatever will make her happy I will support her.

Wissam, try to look at other girls as well because it's really frustrating when you concentrate on one girl.I thought of marrying her as well but unfortunately it will never happen.I can't let go of her until now.But I'm trying to be strong to passed all the pain that she left.Cheers!

Bondat, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  14. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MediaHustler, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ... and if you can't find girls offline, then go to www.calipeoplemeet.com and play "I'm interested". Click yes or no. If you click yes, she gets notified. The ones online now are the first to pop up and within a few minutes you'll have a bunch of responses already.

Blogmaster, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  16. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tyler Banfield, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  17. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The very thought of suicide should never arise, especially over a person who is not even worth thinking about. Remember, when you are truly in love your mind and body will perform well. This is the best outcome of true love, or else it is useless love.

There will be a time when that stupid girl will realize her folly but no do not reconcile with cheats. You actually deserve someone better. In the meanwhile, I request you to distract yourself by learning new things. This way, the emotional loss can be compensated by intellectual gain. If you are a social drinker, stop drinking. Habits such these tend to escalate during such crisis.

Only in the time of adversity, we should emerge stronger. We are men and we should think.

Surpass yourself, mate. You at least have the gift called Life - make use of it and girl(s) will come in search of you.

Regards,
    Dilip Samuel

dilipsam, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  18. Xitanto

Xitanto Peon

Best Answers:
    Goddamn it -- I talk to a girl I really love on Gmail chat, and THAT pisses me off. If I was given the chance in the afternoon I'd go to her place...

I believe that even a part-online relationship is bullshit. I'm by no means a casanova, and I'm certainly better at talking to her over the net, but I don't get any pleasure out of it because it means jack shit compared to talking to her in real life.

So I feel for you bud, if the only contact you've had with your ... gf... was over the net.

Xitanto, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  19. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    For those skipping to the end of this thread and commenting, the guy said it was all a mistake and he is back in love and getting married

lol...As the World Turns :rolleyes:

PS. Post a link to this mySpace profile already!

yfs1, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes, let us be the judge of whether she is worth it ;)

Blogmaster, Jul 13, 2006 IP