1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sharing what I just learned

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by bxuser, Nov 6, 2016.

Hello,

The title of this post is about what I want to make my blog about. I'm wondering if people will read it? I already have the domain name that I want to use for this blog. Right now I already the blog title, keywords, but I am a little stuck in the description of the blog because it includes amature domainer.

Was you curious about the title of this post? And wanted to know what I had just learned?

bxuser, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your blog could be fascinating or it could be a total bore - a lot will come down to the kinds of things you learn and your ability to entertain while sharing the info.

A local radio station has a segment called "fact of the day" where the presenters take turns finding out something obscure and it's really funny listening to them talk around the subject.

sarahk, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  3. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello sarahk,
    After making this post I started rethinking everything and I came up with what my blog is really about. It's about tutorials, coupons and my thoughts about domaining.

bxuser, Nov 11, 2016 IP