1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing some of my Stats... NEED HELP

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by romioaa, Sep 11, 2012.

Hello everyone I would like to share some of my stats lets see if you can help me. I just signUp with Clickbank and I am making an experiment promoting a product on the Film & Television category and the gravity is over 500. I made a landing page and have been using pay per click for two days and here are my stats:

Pay Per Click Impression: 730,726 Impressions
    Clicks I got from the PPC Program: 126 Clicks which is the 0.02%
    People who clicked the clickbank link: 60 which is 47% who arrived to my landing page
    Order Form Impression: 17 which is 28% from people who clicked the click bank link
    Order Form Server Call: 3 which is 17%

SALES: NO SALES

I had spend untill now $10 dollars in this campaign so what do you recommend me to do, should I keep going or stay the same strategy?

romioaa, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  2. abbesnwk

abbesnwk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    What PPC Program you used?
    I used recently 7search and got 2 sales in the same niche... spent $50 and got $60
    Quitted :)

abbesnwk, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  3. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am using bidvertiser, already spent 20 dollars and no sells

romioaa, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think a minimum would be 1,000 hops before you can see how well your traffic performs..
    Be prepared to lose money while finding out what works, expect the loss of money.

I didn't do PPC advertizing but I did buy some ads on buysellads, in fact I've spent all my funds I earned from displaying advertizzing on my own sites, but to a result of no clickbank sales..
    Now I'm working on having a site focused on a topic, it is nothing original at all, it is health & fitness, so lots of competition, but at least I'll have something to send visitors to instead of directly to vendors's sales pages.. So that at the same time I send them to my site, from there it's very easy to go to vendors sales pages, but also I can build my mailing list (starting from 0, that's not hard to grow it)

JamesColin, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  5. abbesnwk

abbesnwk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes..James is right! When you start to use PPC you should be prepared to loose until you find the best reciept.
    Anyhow, if you are a newbie in IM I strongly advise you to leave this (PPC) for later...

If you have money and want to try, do it..but assume the risk to loose...
    I didn't paid close attention to your stats, but again, James is right, you need much more than 100 hops to see if the traffic converts.

All the best
    Raz

abbesnwk, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  6. JayKnight

JayKnight Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You'll have to be prepared to spend some money and time testing on PPC before you'll be able to get it profitable. If you're new, you may want to focus on ways to drive free traffic to your landing page. This way you'll be able to test how well it converts and able to tweak it before spending money to send paid traffic to it. It'll be slower but will keep you from taking too much lost jumping into PPC. Once you have a couple sales, you'll be able to invest those earnings for a budget to test out campaigns.

Although if you're set on jumping into PPC anyway, just make sure to set a budget and keep an eye on the keywords you're bidding on. Just be prepared to take a risk on losing money while you tweak the campaign.

JayKnight, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  7. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone, well I have two domain names that send me targeted traffic I know because those domain made me some cash those last 5 years until I got broke, now they are sending me like 200 and 300 visits a day I also made 2 sales from their traffic... 32 dollars in total... I already have a list of 11000 targeted emails I collected from my previeus websites but I am not getting visits because the server is sending the emails to the spam folder... maybe you can help me with that...

So is my first time in affiliate marketing, I already spent $25 dollars in pay per click 0.08 a click and no sales from them but sales page impression are 95 but no sales... I will try using Facebook now and lets see how it will work...

Thanks everyone for your help I really appreciate it

romioaa, Sep 13, 2012 IP