1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing fan page with non friends

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by menappi, Jul 14, 2010.

Is there a way to share my facebook business page with non-friends? There is a specific career path that my business caters too and I have found groups on facebook for this career and I would like to share my page with those members but..I can't even see the members/fans of that group (I can only see the 6 thumbnails that 'like' it. Can groups join groups?

menappi, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  2. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot share your page with non friends. You should be able to view the members of the other groups though that you are talking about when you click on the group (or join) you can then view the members this way then perhaps message them about your group, its time consuming but the option you are talking about doesnt exist

CaseyM, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Its crazy. I'm admin for a site and the Non-Profit committee want a facebook page as well. There are thousands of members and I would like facebook to invite them to "like" it. Preferably only those already on fb. It is highly unrealistic to expect me to be friends with these people first but they have paid money to belong to the Associations and so they will probably want to join.

sarahk, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But what if your friends' friends send invite to join or like your page, I think that should work. Once or twice a month you can just send a common interesting mail or message to all your existing members to send invites to their friends to like your page.

You can even try to have a $5 contest, who sends more number of invites and gets more likes on your fan page ;)

China_girl, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The newsletter bit will be done, I just think they should make it easier for larger groups. We won't be running referral contests though, not quite the image we're looking for :)

sarahk, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  6. hauntin

hauntin Peon

Best Answers:
    u will not be able to invite non-friend using suggest to friends
    But a non-friend can like your page

hauntin, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why bother answering if you don't read the thread or know the answer?

You invite non-friends by using the Share button, setting as message and adding their emails.

sarahk, Jul 31, 2010 IP
  8. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot invite non friends to your page you could private message some of them but that might be considered spamming.

If you do it properly and limit your actions you might be able to share your post on the group or contact the group admin and strike a deal to message all members of the group which is available as a facebook feature if there is under 5000 fans.

Regards,
    benjamin

ElitePrime, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  9. delfin

delfin Peon

Best Answers:
    set "i like this" button from facebook to your site if it was not done till now

delfin, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  10. servicesforsale

servicesforsale Peon

Best Answers:
    you can mail it out on your businesses email list

servicesforsale, Aug 4, 2010 IP